- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Detached family home
- Village location
- Five bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Utility & guest cloakroom
- Gas central heating & air conditioning
- Garage & driveway parking
This immaculately presented detached family home is situated in a sought after cul-de-sac in the Buckinghamshire village of Aston Clinton, close to Tring, Wendover and Aylesbury Towns, with excellent access to schools, and countryside walks
The accommodation is well decorated throughout with modern kitchen and bathroom fittings. Two really good sized reception rooms and an impressive kitchen/dining room are arranged around the entrance hall with a utility room and guest cloakroom completing the ground floor. Upstairs are five good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The impressive master bedroom features en-suite shower and twin built in wardrobes.
Outside there is a driveway leading to the garage and gated access to the rear. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a timber decked patio, pergola and shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less