- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Impressive riverside development
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Terrace with river views
- Unique communal gardens with river frontage
- Residents parking and private garage
- Communal rented moorings
Description A beautifully presented apartment within a riverside gated development with private terrace overlooking the River Thames.
Andrews Reach is an attractive gated development less than half a mile from the station in Bourne End, with shopping facilities in the town providing for every day needs. Parking to the front is by residentsâ parking bays and a private garage.
Nestled on the edge of the Chilterns, Bourne End was first settled in 1236. Today it is a thriving village situated on the banks of the River Thames, popular with London commuters, young families and mature residents alike. The village of Bourne End provides for everyday needs, with a station to London via Maidenhead.
The nearby towns of Beaconsfield and Marlow town offer wider facilities, with an eclectic mix of local independent and national retailers. There are numerous bars, cafes and restaurants dotted around the towns offering destinations for any occasion.
Just outside the village the area opens out to glorious rolling countryside and a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Outdoor pursuits are numerous, as are golf, football, cricket and rugby clubs.
For commuters, Bourne End station provides a superb link to Maidenhead, with London Paddington accessible from Bourne End platform in as little as 40 minutes. Beaconsfield also has an excellent station giving access to London Marylebone in just 23 minutes. Maidenhead (11 mins from Bourne End station) will soon benefit from the new Crossrail services, providing a new superb link to The City and Canary Wharf. The M40 London-bound is accessed at junction 2 being just 3.2 miles away.
Bourne End Station â 0.4 miles, Marlow High Street â 3.9 miles. Maidenhead Station â 4.3 miles
The property opens to a central hallway with plush carpet leading to the principle rooms. The contemporary kitchen features tiled flooring, integral appliances and granite worktops.
The large sitting room features patio doors leading to a private terrace with views over the river Thames and direct access to the communal gardens with direct river frontage.
Both double bedrooms enjoy fitted wardrobes while the master bedroom is a great size and benefits from a spacious and modern en suite shower room.
There is a stylish family bathroom located from the hallway and fitted storage solutions.
Andrews Reach enjoys a private gated entrance with residents parking and private garage parking.
Square Footage: 974 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 105 years remaining
From Bourne End station head south along A4094 (Hedsor Road/Station Road) for just under half a mile, where Andrews Reach is on the right hand side of the road. Through the private gates, where the property can be found after a short distance on the right hand side. View more View less
- £600,000 2 bed flat for sale Wharf Lane, Bourne End SL8
- £599,950 2 bed flat for sale Brew Tower, Barley Way, Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7
- £595,000 2 bed flat for sale Tierney Court, Riverside, Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7
- £650,000 2 bed flat for sale Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7
- £649,950 2 bed flat for sale New Court, Liston Road, Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7
- £560,000 2 bed flat for sale Court Road, Maidenhead SL6
- £675,000 2 bed flat for sale New Court, Liston Road, Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7
- £675,000 2 bed flat for sale New Court, Liston Road, Marlow SL7
- £550,000 2 bed flat for sale Woodhurst South, Ray Mead Road, Maidenhead SL6