- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Utility Room
Description Martin Allsuch & Co are delighted to be able to offer a unique opportunity to purchase a 4 bedroom family home located on one of the most sought after roads in the heart of Elstree, Berkeley Close. A 5 minute walk from the main High Street and Elstree & Borehamwood's Thames Link station. The house is offered in good condition, comprising a large lounge/dining room, separate family room, kitchen, guest WC, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 3 further good size bedrooms, family bathroom and utility room.
Open plan lounge/dining room, wooden flooring, spot lights with large double glazed windows facing front aspect and patio doors leading to the garden.
Wooden flooring, large patio doors leading to the garden, spot lights, a door leading to utility room and window facing rear aspect.
Spot lights, wooden flooring and doors leading to the driveway.
Tiled flooring, spot lights, space for fridge/freezer, quartz counter tops, space for dishwasher, space for microwave, Electric hob, extractor above, double oven and windows facing rear aspect.
Comprising of a 2 piece suite, low level WC and sink with a window facing side aspect.
Stairs leading to 1st floor landing
Large fitted wardrobes, carpet, spot lights and window facing rear aspect.
3 piece suite comprising of a large bath with fitted shower head, low level WC and a sink fitted into a unit, tiled flooring, window facing rear aspect and heated towel rack.
Carpet, large built in wardrobes, spot lights and window facing front aspect.
Carpet, spot lights and window facing front aspect.
Comprising of a 3 piece suite, bath with fitted shower head, low level WC and sink, tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rack and window facing rear aspect.
Carpet, spot lights, fitted wardrobe and window facing front aspect.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. View more View less
- £900,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Hillside Gardens, Edgware, London HA8
- £900,000 4 bed detached house for sale Croft Close, London NW7
- £900,000 4 bed property for sale Queen Adelaide Mews, Radlett, Hertfordshire WD7
- £900,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Grange Lane, Letchmore Heath, Watford WD25
- £895,000 4 bed detached house for sale Whitchurch Lane, Edgware HA8
- £870,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Squirrels, Bushey, Bushey WD23
- £860,000 4 bed property for sale Marsh Lane, London NW7
- £950,000 4 bed property for sale Harrowes Meade, Edgware HA8
- £850,000 4 bed detached house for sale Stoneyfields Gardens, Edgware HA8