4 bed detached bungalow for sale in Dancers End, Tring HP23
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
Merryweathers is situated in a delightful setting within the small hamlet of Dancers End and offers the discerning home buyer an opportunity to acquire an impressive home with potential for redevelopment or refurbishment (subject to planning). The accommodation of some 2250 sq feet comprises an entrance hall, sitting room with magnificent views, dining room, study, further reception room, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom, principal bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, the property is approached via private gated entrance leading onto a circular drive which provides access to the double garage and parking for numerous vehicles. The spectacular rear gardens are undoubtedly a fine feature of this home incorporating a paved area, expansive lawns, all enclosed by mature tress/shrubs and hedgerows. There is also an out building/stable. No onwards chain.
Dancers End is a small hamlet situated on the outskirts of Tring very well placed for those who enjoy living in the country and choose to commute to London or the north. Tring offers an excellent range of schooling, shopping and recreational facilities. There are also many beautiful walks in the vicinity including the Ashridge Estate, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the picturesque Grand Union Canal. Close by are the towns of Berkhamsted, Hemel Hempstead, Watford and the county town of Buckinghamshire, Aylesbury. Communications are good with the A41 dual carriageway providing access to the M25 Junction 20, and a fast and frequent rail service into London (Euston from 36 minutes). Leisure activities are well catered for with a number of Golf & Country Clubs in the immediate area.
From our High Street office turn right and continue along the High Street. On leaving the town proceed towards Aston Clinton. Pass the Crows Nest on your right and proceed down Tring Hill and take the first turn left, signposted Wendover. Then take an immediate left signposted Dancers End. Continue up the hill and Merryweathers can be found on the left hand side.
Although the property is geographically situated in Buckinghamshire, the postal address for the property is Tring, Hertfordshire. The property is situated within the Buckinghamshire Grammar Schools catchment area.
Aylesbury Vale District Council.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. View more View less
- £1,200,000 4 bed detached house for sale Weston Road, Aston Clinton, Buckinghamshire HP22
- £1,195,000 4 bed property for sale Bottom Road, Buckland Common HP23
- £1,250,000 4 bed detached house for sale Drayton Beauchamp, Aylesbury HP22
- £1,250,000 4 bed detached house for sale Chiltern Lodge, Buckland Road, Buckland HP22
- £1,170,000 5 bed detached house for sale Beechwood Lane, Halton Camp, Aylesbury HP22
- £1,100,000 4 bed detached house for sale Bottom Road, St. Leonards, Tring HP23
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Grange Road, Tring HP23
- £1,000,000 4 bed detached house for sale Aylesbury Road, Tring HP23
- £1,000,000 4 bed barn conversion for sale Church Lane, Hastoe, Tring HP23