3 bed bungalow for sale in Gally Hill Road, Church Crookham, Fleet, Hampshire GU52
- 3 bedrooms
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Chalet Style Property
- Study/Bedroom Four
- Oak Flooring
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Garage and Workshop
- EPC: D (58)
Description Offered for sale with no onward chain is this well presented chalet style family home offering great character. The property offers a spacious entrance hall with oak flooring with staircase leading to the upstairs accommodation which comprises of double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe space and built in dressing table and a further bedroom/study. The dual aspect lounge houses an open fireplace and inset wood burner, as well as exposed floorboards. An open plan kitchen/diner with a central kitchen island, a utility room compliments the kitchen, featuring a Belfast sink. The conservatory at the back of the property is ideal for use all year round. The modern family bathroom has been refitted to feature a whirlpool jacuzzi bath, rainfall shower and feature heated towel rail. Viewings are highly recommended.
Sitting on a good size plot offering ample Sitting on a good size plot offering driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a garage and workshop to the side of the property. To the rear the garden is laid to lawn with a raised patio area and enclosed with mature conifers and shrubs.
Situated in Hampshire, Fleet is a major town within the Hart district. Fleet has a community feel with many local events organised by its local committee including its food festival, Saturday market, carnival, fireworks and many sports events.
Its traditional Victorian high street boasts a fantastic selection of bars, restaurants and shops including the Hart shopping centre. Hart leisure centre is also an excellent aspect of Fleet, offering a wide range of facilities and home to many local sports and clubs.
Over the past few decades there have been many residential developments including Elvetham Heath, Ancells Farm and Zebon Copse, providing many new homes without impacting on the local countryside.
Fleet is ideally situated for access to the M3 and other major road links, along with its mainline station providing fantastic rail links to Waterloo, Basingstoke and Southampton. The local Buzz bus service also offers links to the surrounding towns of Farnborough, Aldershot and Farnham.
Easy access to surrounding countryside including Fleet pond nature reserve, a notable beauty spot. In addition to the town's desirable location, contributes to why Fleet has recently been voted the best place to live in the UK by the Halifax quality of life study, and making Fleet a popular choice for families and commuters alike. View more View less
- £635,000 3 bed property for sale Woodside, Cove Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Church Crookham, Fleet, Hampshire GU52
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Danvers Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Larchfield Road, Fleet GU52
- £649,950 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Hitches Lane, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Guildford Road, Fleet GU51
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Spruce Way, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £695,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Pankridge Street, Crondall, Farnham, Surrey GU10
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lismoyne Close, Fleet GU51