- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 829 sq. ft
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Close To Town Centre
- Two Reception Rooms
- Permit Parking Available
- Close To Local Grammar School
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Ensuite Shower Room
- No Onward Chain
Description Description Martin & Co are pleased to offer an impressive three bedroom house located in the popular area of St. Mary's within walking distance to the Town centre and local grammar school.
The property offers three double bedrooms set on three floors with two reception rooms, a large modern kitchen/conservatory, and the property has the benefit of two resident permit parking permits available with an additional permit for visitors.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 7' 11" (4.144m x 2.429m) The modern kitchen has an impressive range of dark wood floor and wall units with a cream granite worktop and integrated cooker and microwave, ceramic hob and built in fridge freezer.
The kitchen leads to a small sun room with French doors leading out to the small courtyard garden/patio.
Dining room 11' 4" x 11' 0" (3.470m x 3.370m) There is a separate dining room solid oak floor, double glazed window overlooking the rear of the property to the side and door leading to the kitchen.
Living room 12' 5" x 10' 4" (3.809m x 3.172m) The living room is located to the front of the property and features an attractive Victorian fireplace, fitted carpets and double glazed windows to the front of the property.
Master bedroom 14' 0" x 12' 6" (4.275m x 3.831m) The master double bedroom is located to the front of the property on the first floor which has solid oak wooden flooring with two double glazed windows overlooking the front of the property.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 9' 0" (3.431m x 2.759m) The second bedroom is also located to the first floor and is a double bedroom with a set of built in shelves and double glazed window to the front of the property.
Bedroom 3 20' 2" x 10' 5" (6.147m x 3.185m) The third bedroom is located to the second floor and is a very spacious self contained double bedroom with velux windows to the front and additional double glazed windows overlooking the rear of the property. The bedroom comes with access to an ensuite shower room.
Bathroom 13' 7" x 8' 0" (4.151m x 2.443m) The bathroom is located to the first floor and features a Victorian style bath and contemporary wash basin and low level WC.
There is a separate enclosed shower cubicle and a double glazed window to the rear of the property.
This property has gas central heating throughout, double glazed windows and access to permit parking. View more View less
- £300,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Sussex Road, Colchester CO3
- £300,000 3 bed detached house for sale Ipswich Road, Colchester CO1
- £300,000 3 bed detached house for sale The Willows, Colchester CO2
- £300,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale St. Andrews Avenue, Colchester, Essex CO4
- £300,000 3 bed detached house for sale Flanders Field, Colchester CO2
- £300,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cavendish Avenue, Colchester, Essex CO2
- £300,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Mersea Road, Colchester CO2
- £300,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cordelia Drive, Colchester CO4
- £300,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hurrell Down, Highwoods, Colchester CO4