- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Modern town house in a residential setting
- Generous family living spaces
- Living room in excess of 20ft
- Integrated kitchen with appliances
- Generous master with en suite
- Second double bedroom with rear views
- Flexible third single bedroom
- Utility room with access to courtyard style garden
- Integral garage and driveway parking
- No onward chain
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
the property This town house presents generous family living across three floors, with updates made by the current owners. An entrance hall offers laminated flooring, whilst carpet to the stairs and landings is to be replaced.* A substantial living room offers space in excess of 20ft, offering room for a variety of furnishings. The kitchen offers ample fitted units, along with integrated appliances including a dishwasher, cooker, grill and fridge/freezer. A ground floor utility room provides further appliance space, along with a door to the garden, whilst finished with laminate flooring. A generous master bedroom presents a modern refitted en suite shower, as well as a built-in wardrobe. A second double bedroom presents rear views, graduating from the garden onto a wooded glade, whilst including a built-in wardrobe. A modern refitted family bathroom serves the first floor, finished with grey splashback tiling. A third single bedroom provides flexibility on the ground floor, which also benefits from a cloakroom.
The grounds A courtyard style garden offers a degree of privacy, not overlooked to the rear, where a wooded glade offers a tree-lined back-drop. Side access is also provided to the garden. Ample parking is offered, with an integral garage and driveway. An external storage cupboard is also provided.
Location This modern community is set in Hart, with landscaped grounds featuring a nature reserve and numerous facilities, including a community centre, tennis courts, supermarket, a public house and schools. A network of cycle and footpaths connect to Fleet town centre and the station. Fleet station serves London Waterloo, Farnborough, Basingstoke and Poole. The A30 and M3 are in reach.
Agent's comments "This well presented, vacant three bedroom home has undergone great home improvements by the current owner, with the focal point a stylish refitted kitchen."
agent's note *We have been advised by the vendor that the carpet to the stairs and landings is to be replaced. All details should be verified by the purchasing solicitor prior to the exchange of contracts.
Recent trustpilot review "Justin was always very patient, never putting undue pressure on us and very supportive. When exchange finally happened it was a very quick turnaround, where Justin was brilliant in helping us at very short notice. Would highly recommend them!"
energy efficiency rating Current: D | Potential: B View more View less
- £415,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale St. Swithins Road, Elvetham Heath, Hampshire GU51
- £415,000 3 bed detached house for sale Raygnoldes, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £419,950 3 bed property for sale Alfred Close, Fleet GU51
- £425,000 3 bed detached house for sale St James Road, Fleet GU51
- £425,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Award Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £400,000 3 bed property for sale Elvetham Road, Fleet GU51
- £400,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hartford Road, Elvetham Heath, Fleet GU51