- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Online tour available upon request
- 4 bedroom townhouse with garden and garage
- Recently redecorated to a high standard
- Including new wooden flooring in the living areas and carpets in the bedrooms and stairways
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining room opening onto garden
- Generous eaves storage available on the top floor and within extended length garage
- Master bedroom with outdoor seating area
- En-suite bathroom and dressing room
- 3 further bedrooms
- 1 with en-suite shower room and Juliet balcony
Description This well planned and generously proportioned home provides 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. There is a separate sitting room on the raised ground floor, with a wonderful open plan kitchen/dining room on the lower floor which spills out onto the garden, making it an ideal family/entertaining space.
The property has been redecorated by the current owners and benefits from large windows, custom fitted plantation shutters, wooden flooring and glazed external doors to balconies and terraces, giving a light, airy and modern feel throughout. Houses in Linden Fields are rarely available so early viewing is recommended.
The property was built in 2007 and has recently been redecorated in neutral Farrow & Ball colours, with new carpets to the stairwells and bedrooms and new oak flooring to the dining area and living rooms making this a home you could move straight into.
Linden Fields is light and bright and is offered for sale in good condition throughout. The spacious accommodation is arranged over four floors with wider than average staircases giving a very open feel to this home.
On the ground floor, the kitchen/dining room provides a perfect family/entertaining space.
The present owners have added additional kitchen cupboards, including a useful floor to ceiling larder cupboard. All appliances are integrated and the dining area opens onto a landscaped and well maintained garden.
The generously sized living room is on the raised ground floor with glazed balcony open to the floor below and benefits from two large windows, one of which is full length to the ground floor with new voile and curtains.
Also on the ground floor is a cloakroom, ample space for shoes and coats and internal access into the single garage.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms, both benefitting from good sized en-suites. The master has the extra bonus of a dressing area and a pleasant terraced area with space for outdoor seating.
The second is also large and airy with a full height glazed door and Juliet balcony. Upstairs are 2 further bedrooms, family sized bathroom and generous eaves storage areas
One of the bedrooms also benefits from a private outdoor seating space.
The paved landscaped garden has plenty of plants and shrubs giving a tranquil country garden feel. There are two seating areas from which to enjoy the sun, one for the morning sunshine and the other is perfect as an outdoor dining area.
There are 2 parking spaces and a single integral garage.
Location The property is located in the sought-after Linden Fields development, which is under a mile from Tunbridge Wells mainline station. There is a range of both private and state primary and secondary schools in the area.
Tunbridge Wells main line station is 0.8 miles with trains into London Charing Cross, Cannon Street and London Bridge in under 1 hour. The A21 is only a short drive away providing access to the M25 in less than 20 minutes with Gatwick Airport and the coast both reachable in under an hour.
â¢ Area - 1,857 sq ft, 172.5 sq m including garage
â¢ Estate is managed by Pembroke Property management
â¢ Annual estate maintenance charge approximately Â£400pa
â¢ EPC Rating C
â¢ Soft water system. Viewings strictly by appointment only with Winkworth Tunbridge Wells.
We would like to reassure you that we are offering physical viewings in line with government guidelines and we-re operating with strict protocols to adhere to social distancing and increased cleanliness measures in order to ensure the safety of our customers, staff and wider community. View more View less
- £700,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Ashley Gardens, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £695,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Linden Gardens, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £689,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Hollyfields, Hawkenbury Road, Hawkenbury, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Maryland Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, . TN2
- £725,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Longmeads, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN3
- £675,000 4 bed property for sale Halls Hole Road, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £725,000 4 bed detached house for sale Dornden Drive, Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells TN3
- £670,000 4 bed detached house for sale Old Gardens Close, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £730,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Bishops Down Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4