- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Two Bedrooms
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Sunny Aspect Rear Garden
- Ample Parking
- Ideal for First Time Buyers Or Investors
Description This well-presented home is located at the end of a quiet road in a popular area of Sandhurst.
The property has undergone a transformation by its current owners and now comprises a refitted kitchen/breakfast room which has a large glass door overlooking the garden. The garden has also been fully landscaped and thereâs now a large patio area as well as an area laid to lawn.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms as well as a three piece white bathroom suite. This property is ideal for both first time buyers and investment buyers alike.
Itâs conveniently located to local amenities as well as offering great access to the M3 & M4. View more View less
- £249,950 2 bed mobile/park home for sale Pinecopse, Kennels Close, Wokingham RG403Nd RG40
- £245,000 2 bed mobile/park home for sale Hill Corner Farm Caravan Park, Sandy Lane, Farnborough GU14
- £280,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Tovey House, Camberley GU15
- £262,500 2 bed terraced house for sale Pinewood Park, Farnborough GU14
- £287,500 2 bed property for sale Ryves Avenue, Yateley GU46
- £230,000 2 bed property for sale Yorktown Road, Sandhurst, Berkshire GU47
- £270,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Eaton Road, Camberley GU15
- £300,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Camberley, Surrey GU15
- £280,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Horsham Road, Heath Park, Sandhurst GU47