- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Share of freehold
- Duplex apartment
- Private garden
- Period features
- Beautiful glass extension
- Conveniently located in the heart of Primrose Hill
Description A superb duplex apartment with elegant entertaining space and a beautiful private garden.
Regents Park Road is a wide residential street within the Primrose Hill Conservation Area, with the green open spaces Primrose Hill park approximately 0.2 miles away and Regents Park approximately 0.1 miles away. The charming shops and cafes of Primrose Hill approximately 0.4 miles away as well as access to the vibrant Camden Town being approximately 0.2 miles away .
The transport links to Chalk Farm underground is approximately 0.6 miles away and Camden Town underground is 0.5 miles away. (Northern Line). The property also falls into the catchment of the Primrose Hill Primary School.
An outstanding duplex apartment arranged on the ground and garden level of this beautiful period house with a private garden accessible from both floors. The property comprises an impressive double reception room with period features that lead on to a rear modern glass extension and kitchen area. The garden level offers a principle suite with dressing area and
further three bedrooms (one en suite).
Square Footage: 1901 sq ft View more View less
- £2,999,999 4 bed flat for sale North Gate, Prince Albert Road, London NW8
- £2,999,999 4 bed flat for sale North Gate, London NW8
- £2,999,999 4 bed flat for sale North Gate, Prince Albert Road, St Johns Wood, London NW8
- £2,995,000 4 bed flat for sale Avenue Road, London NW8
- £2,995,000 4 bed flat for sale London House, 7-9 Avenue Road, St John's Wood NW8
- £2,995,000 4 bed flat for sale London House, 7-9 Avenue Road, London NW8
- £2,990,000 4 bed flat for sale Pentonville Rd, Pentonville N1
- £2,975,000 4 bed flat for sale Linden Gardens, Notting Hill, London W2
- £2,950,000 4 bed flat for sale Portobello Road, Notting Hill W11