- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 2,794 sq. ft
- Newly-Built 2794sqft Home
- Four Bedrooms, Three Bathrooms
- Lounge & Study (5th Bedroom)
- Stunning Oak & Glass Staircase
- Dressing Room & Juliette Balcony to Master
- Highly Sought-After Burridge Location
- Beautiful Open-Plan Kitchen/Diner/Living Room
- South-West Facing Rear Garden
- Utility Room & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Share of 6.5acre Private Woodland on River Hamble
Description * unexpectedly re-available * Newly Built 2794 sqft. Home | 4 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | Highly Sought-After Burridge Location | Share of 6.5acre Area of Private Woodland on Banks of River Hamble | South-West Facing Garden | Vaulted Landing
Please Quote 'jra' On All Enquiries.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a contemporary newly-built detached home. Those craving room to move, play, entertain, or even work from home will adore the spacious 2,794sqft layout while anyone seeking peaceful, yet convenient living will be drawn to the highly sought-after Burridge location, with Southampton Airport Parkway train station only a 15 minute drive away.
Even before stepping through the front door, itâs clear this is a unique home where no detail has been overlooked. The striking exterior is matched only by the impeccable features showcased inside from the high-end finishes and soft neutral colour palette throughout, to the elegant oak and glass staircase.
On-trend flooring and zone-controlled underfloor heating features on the ground-floor and draws you through to an open-plan and light-filled kitchen/diner/living room. Here, a wall of bi-fold doors creates a seamless connection to the sun-soaked patio where you can entertain guests or relax with your morning coffee whilst gazing out over the south-west-facing garden.
The German fitted kitchen is an impressive feature, complete with a large centre island, breakfast bar seating and an abundance of storage space. A suite of quality AEG appliances will delight any avid cook, as will the gorgeous feature lighting and designer fixtures.
A large separate lounge room also flows out through bi-fold doors to the patio and thereâs a large ground-floor study that could be used as a fifth bedroom depending on your needs.
Four large bedrooms are set on the first-floor with two featuring ensuite bathrooms. The master suite includes a luxurious dressing room, a large shower, freestanding bath and a Juliette balcony overlooking the garden. A family bathroom is also housed on this level with a separate bath and shower.
A highlight is the stunning vaulted landing, with a full-height glazed elevation to the front and additional Velux roof window - a beautiful and versatile space for all the family to enjoy.
This incredible homeâs long list of features includes a utility room and downstairs cloakroom, superfast broadband connectivity, ample off-road parking, an attached carport, which could have roller doors or stable doors added for security, and storage shed. The lucky new residents will also enjoy shared ownership of a 6.5-acre area of nearby, private woodland on the banks of the River Hamble where you can walk the dog, explore with the kids or spend hours paddle boarding on the water.
EPC Rating B (86)
Please note: The property is currently unfurnished, the marketing photos with furniture have been virtually staged. View more View less
- £900,000 4 bed detached house for sale School Road Bursledon, Southampton SO31
- £900,000 4 bed detached house for sale Crofton Way, Warsash, Southampton SO31
- £949,950 5 bed detached house for sale Greenaway Lane, Warsash, Southampton SO31
- £825,000 5 bed detached house for sale Botley Road, Swanwick, Southampton SO31
- POA 5 bed detached house for sale Warsash Road, Fareham PO14
- POA 5 bed cottage for sale The Square, Hamble, Southampton SO31