2 bed terraced house for sale in Allonby Drive, Ruislip HA4
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Terraced property
- Two bedrooms
- Living/dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Off street parking
- Private rear garden
- Catchement area for Whiteheath School
- 658 sq.ft
Description A two double bedroom mid terraced house set on Allonby Drive in Ruislip and boasting a beautiful, modern and ultra stylish home perfect for family living. The property benefits from a driveway with space for off street parking at the front. The property is ideally situated within close proximity to Ruislip High Street which offers a selection of trendy eateries, shops and transport.
From our office on Ruislip High Street, turn left and continue down the High Street. At the mini roundabout, turn left onto Bury Street. Proceed down Bury Street then take your fourth left onto Ladygate Lane. Follow the road to the end and take the left onto Breakspear Road. Take your first left onto Glovers Grove. Take the next left into Allonby Drive.
Allonby Drive is quiet residential road located in North Ruislip and well located to the local convenience shops on Howletts Lane. Alternatively Ruislip High Street, offers a good selection of restaurants, shops and transports links and are approximately a mile away. For the motorist, there are excellent connections to central London via the M25 and the M40. Commuters are well suited with a selection of London Underground stations in the area offering tube and National Rail services. Ruislip Station is at the end of the high street and offers the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines towards London, Uxbridge and Harrow on the Hill. Other nearby stations include West Ruislip which is serviced by both tube and train lines into Marylebone Station. Ruislip Woods and Highgrove Leisure Centre are both located nearby.
This two bedroom house has been beautifully kept and designed to offer stylish, modern living over two floors. Perfect as a starter home, great for investors, or for those simply seeking comfortable, convenient living the home has everything needed to move straight into and enjoy. On the ground floor the entrance leads through to the entrance porch which opens directly into the living room area. This is a superb space at 16ft and boasts a fresh, bright space with plenty of room for living and entertaining. The kitchen is fully fitted and presents a sleek and stylish room with a selection of storage and integrated appliances. The kitchen offers access to the rear garden. Stairs from the living room rise to the first floor where there are two well proportioned double bedrooms with fitted storage and a luxury, modern bathroom suite.
The front of the proeprty offers good space for off street parking for two vehicles. The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with with a patio area towards the home with plenty of room for the family to enjoy. View more View less
- £400,000 2 bed cottage for sale Park Road, Uxbridge UB8
- £382,950 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Sullivan Crescent, Harefield, Middlesex UB9
- £380,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Northwood Road, Harefield, Middlesex UB9
- £410,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Bennetts Yard, High Street, Uxbridge UB8
- £375,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Oxford Road, Denham, Uxbridge UB9
- £425,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Pinner Green, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £430,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Camden Row, Cuckoo Hill, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £400,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Gell Close, Ickenham UB10
- £390,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Sedley Grove, Harefield, Middlesex UB9