2 bed semi-detached house for sale in Parkfields, Roydon, Harlow CM19
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- A Great Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- South Facing Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
- Kitchen/Diner & Lean To
- Village Location
- Close to Schools & Mainline Station
- Viewing Advised
Being offered with no upward chain this two bedroom semi detached home benefits from a south facing rear garden and boasts spacious living accommodation throughout. The property is situated within the popular village of Roydon, being close to many amenities and mainline station. Must be viewed!
A great opportunity to purchase this two bedroom semi detached home offering excellent living space, with features to include a south facing rear garden, and being offered with no upward chain! The property is situated within the beautiful village of Roydon with its many shops, excellent primary schools and mainline station. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Main double glazed front door with matching side lights leading to:
With stairs to first floor, radiator, multipane glazed door leading to:
Lounge 16' 8" max x 11' 6" max ( 5.08m max x 3.51m max )
With feature double glazed bay window to rear elevation, feature gas fireplace with attractive surround, power points, radiator and coving to ceiling. Multipane door leading through to:
Kitchen / Diner 15' 5" max x 11' max ( 4.70m max x 3.35m max )
With a range of Medium Oak wall cupboards, ample work tops and small breakfast bar. Under unit fridge freezer, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, wall mounted boiler, radiator, double glazed window and door leading to lean to.
Lean To 7' 11" x 8' ( 2.41m x 2.44m )
Being glazed and doors leading to south facing rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and door to:
Bedroom 1 15' max x 11' 5" max ( 4.57m max x 3.48m max )
With double glazed windows to both front and rear elevation, built in wardroes, overstairs storage cupboard, radiator and power points.
Bedroom 2 6' 11" max x 10' 11" max ( 2.11m max x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to rear, overlooking the rear garden, radiator and power points, built in wardrobes with drawers under.
Comprising a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed window to front elevation, airing cupboard, tiled walls, radiator.
Separate W C
With a low level flush WC, double glazed window.
south facing rear garden with a paved area and lawned area, mature flower borders, garden shed, fenced boundaries, brick built shed. Side gate leading to:
Front garden being lawned with flower borders and path.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £350,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Farm Lane, Hoddesdon EN11
- £350,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Rye Road, Hoddesdon EN11
- £350,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Rumbold Road, Hoddesdon EN11
- £350,000 2 bed terraced house for sale River Avenue, Hoddesdon EN11
- £350,000 2 bed terraced house for sale High Street, Stanstead Abbotts, Hertfordshire SG12
- £350,000 2 bed property for sale Brocket Road, Hoddesdon EN11
- £349,995 2 bed terraced house for sale Lord Street, Hoddesdon EN11
- £350,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale High Street, Hunsdon, Ware SG12
- £345,000 2 bed detached house for sale Sanville Gardens, Stanstead Abbotts, Ware SG12