- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Sought after, well-connected location
- Well presented ground floor apartment
- Spacious, sociable kitchen/diner
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Spacious, light and airy lounge
- Good sized principal bedroom with en suite
- Second double bedroom
- Bathroom with three piece suite
- Gas central heating
- Allocated and visitor parking
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
The Property This well presented apartment features a generous, contemporary living style with light neutral dÃ©cor. Offering the distinct advantage of an independent entrance, a partially glazed front door which leads from the grounds into the home; with an entrance hall offering doors to all rooms. A sociable kitchen/diner presents and LED ceiling spotlighting, offering a modern range of units, well equipped with integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, electric oven and gas hob. A spacious, separate lounge offers an ideal reception space. Two double bedrooms feature a good sized principal room, with an en suite shower finished with tiled flooring. A bathroom further serves the property, with a shower over the bath.
The Grounds An allocated parking space is provided, along with ample visitor parking.
Location This modern residential community, set on the former Queen Elizabeth Barracks, offers a convenient setting with a Sainsburys mini market and a pre school. Set in Church Crookham, the well-connected development benefits from Fleet town centre amenities, local parks and commuter links to the M3. Fleet station serves regular rails links to London Waterloo.
Agent's Comment "Arguably in one of the finest positions on the development; an extremely spacious ground floor apartment."
Agent's Note This apartment benefits from a 125 year lease which started 1st January, 2017. There is a service charge of Â£1,138 pa and a ground rent of Â£275 pa. All details should be verified by the purchasing solicitor prior to the exchange of contracts.
Recent Trustpilot Review "I dealt with James and he was amazing! So efficient and helpful with an impeccable understanding. The whole process has been seamless. I can't recommend them enough!"
Energy Efficiency Rating Current: B | Potential: B View more View less
- £285,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Cranbrook Court, Fleet GU51
- £295,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Mellersh House, Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham GU52
- £275,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £285,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Heathfield Court, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Bakehouse Gardens, Aldershot Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Water Rede, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Henry Court, Allamand Close, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Rose Cottages, St. James Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Rushden Way, Farnham GU9