- 3 bedrooms
- Well presented family home
- Set at the heart of Fleet town centre
- A short stroll from high street shops and restaurants
- In good proximity to the mainline station, serving London Waterloo
- Within easy reach of major road links
- Large, airy open plan reception space
- Landscaped southerly aspect garden
- Two double bedrooms and a single
- UPVC triple glazing and gas central heating
- Garage with parking in front
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
The Property This well presented, semi-detached family home features a large, versatile open plan living space, ideal for entertaining. Finished in quality laminate flooring, the airy open plan space features rear aspect glazing, with a door leading out to the landscaped garden. The front porch was built and fitted with triple glazing in 2017. All of the windows, with the exception of the one located on the landing, also had triple glazing fitted at this time. A rear aspect kitchen benefits from fitted units. Upstairs, two double bedrooms present neutral, contemporary decor, both offering recessed storage, with the master featuring views of the rear garden and beyond. A third single bedroom is finished with quality laminate flooring. A family bathroom further serves the first floor, with a shower above the bath.
The Grounds A landscaped rear garden features a variety of well-kept outside spaces. A patio area spans the rear of the property. Steps lead down both to a lawn area and raised vegetable beds, whilst a pathway continues to the rear of the garden. A further patio area offers a great space for al fresco dining, along with a useful shed. On approaching the home, a garage includes parking space infront.
Location This family home is well located at the heart of Fleet town centre, which features independent retailers, a shopping mall, restaurants and cafes and hosts numerous community events. A short stroll from the home, Fleet station serves London Waterloo, Farnborough and Basingstoke. A commuter town in Hart, Fleet is a popular setting, connecting to the M3. Local attractions include a leisure centre, parks, nature reserves and North Hants golf club.
Vendor Comment "We have enjoyed living in Albert Street and have been here for 22 years. It is such a central location, the town is a few minutes away, the station is a walk away, the Basingstoke canal is just around the corner; everything you need is within easy reach. The back garden is not overlooked and we also love the big skies and the views from the master bedroom, graduating down to the trees lining the canal."
Agent's Comment "A well presented residence, in a prime location close to the train station and town centre with a delightful southerly aspect garden, off street parking and garage."
Energy Efficiency Rating Current: D | Potential: B View more View less
- £375,000 3 bed property for sale Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £375,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Sian Close, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £375,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale House Plat Court, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £380,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Gravel Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £380,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Wintney Street, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £380,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Richmond Close, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £365,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Chiltern Avenue, Farnborough GU14
- £385,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Southwood Road, Farnborough GU14
- £390,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Cheviot Drive, Fleet GU51