4 bed end terrace house for sale in Kenwyn Drive, London NW2
- 4 bedrooms
- Tenure: Freehold
Description A beautifully presented end terrace family house located in this popular residential road off Tanfield Avenue and offered for sale chain free
The property has been extended by means of a loft conversion providing an extra bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette
Gas central heating
Double glazed windows
Covered Terrace to rear of property providing an excellent leisure area
Open plan ground floor accommodation providing spacious living area
Ground floor Shower Room/WC
Garage to rear of property (approached via a rear service road)
Off street parking to front garden for two vehicles
Shared drive to side of property
The nearest station is Neasden (Jubilee Line)
Local bus services are available within a few yards at Tanfield Avenue and local schools are within a few hundred yards at Crest Road
Open plan with:
Front Living Room:
13â3â x 10â4â (4.03m x 3.16m). Feature fireplace. Venetian blinds to bay window. Wood flooring.
18â4â x 12â2â (5.60m x 3.70m). Centre island unit with granite worktop and inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Fitted wall cupboards. Built-in stainless steel five ring oven unit and extractor hood above hob. Separate additional oven. Double glazed door to garden and double glazed patio doors to terrace.
Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low level WC. Shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
Bedroom 2 (front):
13â0â x 10â10â (3.96m x 3.30m). Wood flooring. Double glazed bay window.
Bedroom 3 (rear):
12â2â x 10â10â (3.71m x 3.31m). Double glazed window. Wood flooring.
Bedroom 4 (front):
7â0â x 6â11â (2.14m x 2.12m). Double glazed window.
Vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low level WC. Panelled bath with mixer tap with shower above and shower screen. Ceramic tiling to floor and walls. Heated towel rail. Downlights to ceiling.
Second Floor (loft conversion):
16â8â x 11â11â (5.07m x 3.63m). Suite comprising spacious bedroom. Under eaves cupboards. Double glazed French windows to Juliet balcony. Velux windows to front elevation. Door to:
En-suite Shower Room/WC:
Double width shower cubicle. Vanity wash hand basin with drawers below. Low level WC. Ceramic tiling to floor and walls. Downlights to ceiling.
Separate Kitchenette Area:
Off street parking to front garden for two vehicles. Shared drive to side of property leading to rear access road. Detached garage to rear of property. Covered terrace providing outdoor living area. View more View less
- £675,000 4 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Parkfields Avenue, London NW9
- £675,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Castleton Avenue, Wembley HA9
- £670,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Shelley Road, Harlesden, London NW10
- £670,000 4 bed town house for sale Shelley Road, Harlesden, London NW10
- £679,999 4 bed property for sale Albert Road, Hendon NW4
- £679,950 4 bed detached house for sale Bowrons Avenue, Wembley HA0
- £685,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Westside, Hendon NW4
- £690,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Vivian Avenue, Wembley, Middlesex HA9
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Winston Avenue, Kingsbury, London NW9