4 bed semi-detached house for sale in Highwood Crescent, Horsham RH12
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Substantial three storey town house
- Large open plan kitchen/dining room
- Four bedrooms, two en-suite
- Quality kitchen with integrated appliances
- First floor sitting room with balcony
- Integrated garage with utility area
- Front view over green
- Driveway parking
- Popular highwood village
- Close to commuter routes and highly regarded schools
Description Having a well thoughtout blend of living and bedroom space arranged over three floors, this property offers an impressive 1820 ft.Â² of living space and is finished to a high specification.
The reception hallway welcomes you and leads through to an open plan kitchen/dining/family room which has bi-folding doors opening out onto the garden terrace and incorporates a kitchen with contrasting units and granite worksurfaces running through. There is a selection of integrated appliances and tiled flooring. This provides an ideal social space for family living. Also of note to the ground floor is a downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboard.
To the first floor the principal sitting room enjoys double doors which step directly out onto a balcony, perfect for morning coffee or evening drinks. At the rear of the property is the main bedroom with fitted wardrobes within a dressing room area and a well-appointed full en-suite bathroom with separate bath and walk-in shower, comprising Villroy and Boch sanitary-ware with quality chrome fitments by Vado.
A turning staircase leads to the second floor where the second bedroom enjoys an aspect to the front of the property, has ample fitted wardrobe space and an en-suite bathroom which also features quality fitments and modern and contemporary style tiling. At the rear of the second floor are two further bedrooms both of which enjoy views over the rear gardens, plus there is a separate family bathroom.
There is driveway parking which leads to the garage which has an up-and-over door and an integral access door to the hallway. The garage has a work surface, incorporating a utility area.
The rear garden is laid to lawn has a terrace which is ideal for outdoor dining and there is a timber built storage shed. There is a selection of beds with mature shrubs and plants and a convenient rear access gate.
Horsham is a vibrant market town with great transport links and excellent educational facilities. In fact, a survey by the Halifax revealed that Horsham is one of the top 20 places to live in Britain. There is a thriving restaurant and cafÃ© scene, from familiar chains to independent and award-winning eateries. The Carfax markets offer local produce and street food every Thursday and Saturday and there are various themed events throughout the year. Horsham Park has tennis courts, a swimming complex and gymnastics centre. West Street and Swan Walk offer comprehensive shopping and there is a John Lewis at Home and Waitrose.
Open plan Kitchen/Dining room
Dining room open to kitchen
First floor sitting room
Balcony from sitting room
Second floor Bedroom 2
Details correct: July 2020 View more View less
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Southwater, Horsham RH13
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fivens Place, Horsham RH12
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Cottage Close, Horsham, West Sussex RH12
- £635,000 4 bed detached house for sale Durfold Road, Horsham RH12
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Beale Close, Broadbridge Heath, Horsham RH12
- £599,495 4 bed detached house for sale Solomon's Seal, Old Guildford Road, Broadbridge Heath, West Sussex RH12
- £599,495 4 bed detached house for sale Old Guildford Road, Broadbridge Heath RH12
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Blakes Farm Road, Southwater, West Sussex RH13
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ringley Road, Horsham RH12