- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
Description A two bedroom purpose built ground floor apartment with residents parking and garage en bloc conveniently situated for main line stations into central London *999 Year Lease from New*
situation: The property is situated in a convenient location and is ideally suited for someone needing to commute to Croydon and London. Whyteleafe provides a variety of shops and restaurants. The area is served with a choice of recreational facilities including the De Stafford Sports Centre which is located in Caterham on the Hill. Whyteleafe and Upper Warlingham stations are situated in the immediate vicinity whilst junction 6 of the M25 at Godstone gives access to the motorway network, Gatwick and Heathrow airports.
Description: The property is approached via a Residents Car Park providing Off Street Parking and leading to Garage En Bloc with up and over panelled door and Covered Communal Front Entrance with door to Communal Entrance Hall, stairs to all floors and door to:
Hallway: With Oak laminate wood effect flooring, double coat hanging/storage cupboard, ceiling light point and doors to all rooms.
Lounge/Dining Room: With double glazed window to rear overlooking communal grounds and gardens, wall mounted electric storage heater, space for table and chairs and ceiling light point.
Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen: With matching range of floor and wall mounted high gloss units in white offset by complementary brushed chrome handles and incorporating granite effect roll top work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap, four ring ceramic hob with concealed extractor fan above oven and grill beneath, tiled splash backs, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing fridge/freezer, tiled walls and flooring, led ceiling spot lighting and double glazed window to rear overlooking communal grounds and gardens.
Two Double Bedrooms: Both with double glazed windows, wall mounted electric storage heaters, coved cornicing, ceiling light points and fitted wardrobe cupboards offering hanging space and shelving.
Modern Bathroom: With matching contemporary style suite in white comprising panel enclosed bath with chrome mixer tap and recessed shower above, wall mounted glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and wall mounted vanity storage unit with mirror panelled door, towel rail, double shaver point, part tiled walls, ceiling light point, doors to double airing cupboard housing hot and cold water tanks with slatted shelving and obscure double glazed window to rear.
N.B The Property benefits from a 999-year lease from new and a maintenance/ground rent charge of Â£50 month.
* Covered Communal Front Entrance * Communal Entrance Hall * Hallway * Lounge/Dining Room * Modern Kitchen * Two Double Bedrooms * Modern Bathroom * Double Glazing * Residents Parking * Garage En Bloc * Conveniently Situated for Main Line Stations * Long Lease * Communal Grounds and Gardens * Ground Floor * View more View less
- £265,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Waddington Avenue, Coulsdon, Surrey CR5
- £265,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Sundale Avenue, Selsdon, South Croydon, Surrey CR2
- £270,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Ellis Road, Coulsdon CR5
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Harrow Gardens, Warlingham, . CR6
- £270,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Swallowdale, South Croydon CR2
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Sorrel Bank, Linton Glade, Croydon, Surrey CR0
- £275,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Ashurst Close, Kenley, Surrey, . CR8
- £275,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Greenlands, Addington Road, South Croydon CR2
- £278,500 2 bed maisonette for sale Gomshall Gardens, Kenley CR8