2 bed bungalow for sale in Bagshot Road, Ascot SL5
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Ownership age 60 plus
- Two Bedrooms
- Refitted Bathroom
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Refitted Ktchen
- Entrance Hall
- Electric Heating
- Enclosed Patio Garden
- Communal Grounds
- Communal Facilities
Description Forming part of a retirement scheme for those aged 60 plus, a centre (of three) terraced Bungalow in a very pleasant lawn and wooded location with communal facilities.
A porch way protects the Front door opening to the Private Entrance Hall
Central entrance hall with Airing Cupboard with hot water cylinder, access to large loft space for storage. Wall mounted assistance intercom.
Living Room (6.06 x 3.70 (19'10" x 12'1"))
Feature stone fire surround, 2 ceiling light points and a wall (picture) light point. Sliding patio doors to the front aspect opening to a Patio area. Door to Kitchen.
Kitchen (3.60 x 2.40 (11'9" x 7'10"))
A rear aspect room with refitted 'Alno' kitchen units. Four ring hob with built under oven and filter hood above. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Refrigerator and freezer in integrated cabinet units. Cabinet underlighting with four ceiling downlighters. Exit to rear Patio area.
From the Hallway doors open to the bedrooms and refitted bathroom.
Bedroom One (3.96 x 3.75 (12'11" x 12'3"))
Rear aspect, dimensions into attractive bay window, plus wardrobe.
Bedroom Two (3.10 x 2.60 (10'2" x 8'6"))
Front aspect with wardrobe.
White suite of bath with glass side screen and wall mounted shower. Shaped wash basin with vanity cupboards below. W.C. With concealed cistern, illuminated mirror, fully ceramic tiled walls and floor. Chrome towel rail and auto extractor fan.
An area of rear private patio garden is fenced as a dog friendly measure. A gate opens to the remaining communal gardens and grounds, for the use and enjoyment of all residents. Meridian Court is approached over a winding driveway opening to a parking area with some covered parking.
The Bungalows are built in large courtyards around well maintained areas of lawn. To the rear of this property the outlook is over further lawn and an area of woodland.
Communal facilities include a spacious and comfortable Lounge together with a Launderette for the optional use of all residents. There is a resident manager and a full time telephone response system. There is a gardener for the communal areas.
Lease: 99 years from 1984.
Ground Rent: Â£100 pa.
Service Charge: Â£264.26 per month View more View less
- £320,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Burton Close, Windlesham, Surrey GU20
- £320,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Bracknell, Berkshire RG12
- £325,000 2 bed cottage for sale Renovated Cottage. Admiral Kepple Court, Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £325,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Bagshot, Surrey GU19
- £325,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Waterers Way, Bagshot, Surrey GU19
- £315,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Pewsey Vale, Bracknell RG12
- £315,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Worlds End Hill, Bracknell RG12
- £315,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Hythe Close, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12
- £310,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Loughborough, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12