4 bed semi-detached house for sale in Charman Road, Redhill RH1
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Bright living room
- Separate dining room
- Modern kitchen with built in appliances
- South facing garden
- Family bathroom & master en-suite
- Underfloor heating in kitchen and bathrooms
- Recently renovated
- Close to redhill station
Description This large Victorian semi detached house has been renovated and transformed into a bright and spacious home. With the perfect mixture of contemporary and original charm this property has been given a new lease of life by itâs current owners and you are situated in one of Redhills most popular residential roads.
The property compromises of a large driveway with ample parking for two cars. The extended entrance hallway has stunning mosaic tiles along with a contemporary downstairs W/C hidden away under the stairwell. At the front of the property is a bright lounge with a bay window flooding the room with lots of light, a lovely window seat and open fireplace adds some charm to the room.
Through to the rear, the dining room is a great size where you can set up a dining table set â the large aluminium door leads you out to the generous garden. Following the path down to the end there is a handy cabin which could be converted into a play room, office or just a great place for some extra storage.
The dining room flows seamlessly into the kitchen, with lots of cupboard space & built in appliances you can keep the work surfaces clear and take up as much room with ingredients and utensils as you create something delicious. Parquet kardean flooring, underfloor heating, dark windows and Quartz worktops show the high quality finishes the current owners have chosen.
The first floor has two double bedrooms, both beautifully decorated to create little havens for you to unwind in at the end of the day. The family bathroom has a big tub where you can soak and melt the stresses of the day away or if youâre pushed for time there is a walk in shower. Upstairs you'll find two further double bedrooms, and another stunning shower room with hexagon stylish tiles.
Redhill has a great selection of schools all within walking distance and for those who have to commute for work, Redhill station can get you into London in 40 minutes.
"The fresh and modern layout really draws you in, it's a great family home with plenty of space for entertaining family and friends. The modern aluminium doors into the garden are a stunning feature that this property has to offer and its decor and finishing throughout has been tastefully updated by the current owners."
Coming soon... View more View less
- £600,000 4 bed property for sale Hitchings Way, Reigate RH2
- £595,000 4 bed property for sale Copse Road, Redhill, Surrey RH1
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Earlswood Road, Earlswood, Surrey RH1
- £575,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Hylton Place, Redhill RH1
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Yorke Gardens, Reigate, Surrey RH2
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Deans Road, Merstham RH1
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Brighton Road, Salfords, Redhill, Surrey RH1
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Brighton Road, Salfords, Redhill RH1
- £635,000 4 bed detached bungalow for sale Kings Mead, South Nutfield, Redhill, Surrey RH1