- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Splendid views over open farmland
- Professionally landscaped garden and driveway
- Semi-rural location with a westerly rear aspect
- Horsley station 1.6 miles
- Excellent local school catchments
- Three bathrooms
- Garden room/studio with power and heating
- Wood burner stove
- Parking - Garage
Description Open countryside views, and yet within walking distance of local amenities, this house offers the best of both worlds and will please buyers looking for privacy and for a home from which to appreciate the glorious sunset!
Beautifully presented and well maintained, this is truly a warm and welcoming family home with a combination of character and modernity and will offer great appeal. The large entrance hallway sets the scene with a wood burner stove, wooden flooring and an attractive balustraded staircase.
On the ground floor, the house flows in a circular fashion with two entrances to the open plan kitchen/dining room, the main hub of the house with its partially vaulted glass ceiling and glazed doors opening onto the garden. The kitchen features a central island/breakfast bar with separate sink and built in microwave, a range cooker, an integrated dishwasher and larder fridge as well as space for an upright fridge/freezer.
The double aspect sitting room is nicely proportioned with a stone feature fireplace and again French doors leading to the rear patio. There is a smaller TV/snug room on the front and a study tucked away to the right of the entrance hall.
Upstairs, the house boasts four double bedrooms, all with fitted cupboard storage and three bathrooms. There is split landing leading to bedroom 2 with a stunning modern shower room adjacent. From the master bedroom, there are far reaching views over the garden and the paddocks beyond to the woods at Sheepleas - a joy to wake up to!
This is a splendid opportunity to purchase a wonderful family home in an enviable setting and certainly not one to be missed! View more View less
- £1,395,000 4 bed detached house for sale Long Reach, Ockham, Woking GU23
- £1,325,000 4 bed detached house for sale Off Forest Road, East Horsley KT24
- £1,295,000 4 bed detached house for sale Glendene Avenue, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,350,000 5 bed detached house for sale Green Dene, East Horsley KT24
- £1,395,000 5 bed detached house for sale Forest Road, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,345,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Street, West Horsley KT24
- £1,495,000 4 bed detached house for sale Norrels Drive, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,295,000 5 bed detached house for sale Forest Road, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Orestan Lane, Effingham, Leatherhead, Surrey KT24