- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Attention first time buyers!
- Guide price Â£305,000 - Â£310,000
- Two double bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Presented in good condition throughout
- Within walking distance to mainline station and high street
- Gas central heating & double glazed
- Well maintained sizeable rear garden
- Large frontage with potential for ample off street parking
- Highly sought after residential road
- Potential to extend to rear and above (sttp)
Description ****guide price of Â£305,000 - Â£310,000*** lovely & homely two double bedroom semi detached bungalow. Presented in good condition throughout and boasting a well maintained sizeable rear garden in addition to the large lawned frontage which could easily be transformed into large driveway. Located in a highly sought after and neighbourly residential road within walking distance to rayleigh mainline station & High street. Many properties in this road have extended both to the rear and above (sttp) - so bundles of potential here. The property is gas central heated and double glazed. Perfect for first time buyers, downsizers or young families.
Double glazed entrance door to storm porch. Further door through to:-
Radiator. Access to loft.
13' 4" x 12' 0" (4.06m x 3.66m) Feature fireplace with open hearth and tiled surround. Two radiators. Double glazed window to front aspect. Power points. Telephone point. Aerial point
9' 2" x 7' 10" (2.79m x 2.39m) Base & eye level kitchen units with cream coloured marble effect worktops. Inset stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Tiled splash backs. Space for cooker. Space & plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge & freezer. Wall mounted Gas boiler. Tiled flooring throughout. Double glazed windows and doors to rear aspect. Power points
11' 0" x 10' 0" (3.35m x 3.05m) Double glazed window to front aspect. Range of built in wardrobes. Radiator. Power points.
10' 0" x 8' 0" (3.05m x 2.44m) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Power points
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Dual flush WC. Panelled bath with shower and screen. Pedestal hand wash basin with mixer taps. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Spotlights. Tiled flooring and walls.
Lawned front garden, which could provide ample space for possible driveway with parking for numerous vehicles. Side access to rear garden.
Commencing with a full width patio. Laid to lawn with mature shrub and tree borders. Timber shed. Fencing to boundaries. Side access gate to front of property. View more View less
- £305,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Great Eastern Road, Hockley, Essex SS5
- £300,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Rayleigh, Essex, . SS6
- £310,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Mill Field Close, Rayleigh SS6
- £300,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Uplands Park Road, Rayleigh SS6
- £300,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Bromley Mews, Langham Drive, Rayleigh SS6
- £300,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Benfleet, Essex, England SS7
- £300,000 2 bed bungalow for sale St. Clements Road, Benfleet, Essex SS7
- £300,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale High Street, Benfleet, Essex SS7
- £310,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Benfleet Park Road, Benfleet SS7