- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 701 sq. ft
- Share of freehold
- Elegant Second Floor Apartment
- Moments From Primrose Hill And Regents Park
- 700.7 Sq Ft : 65.1 Sq M
- 1 Double Bedroom * 1 Bathroom
- 18'10 x 18' Reception Room
- 19'7 Separate Galley Kitchen
- Well Maintained Period Building
- Share Of Freehold
Description Just Moments From Primrose Hill And Regents Park, We Are Delighted To Offer For Sale An Exceptionally Spacious And Elegantly Proportioned 1 Bedroom 700 Sq Ft Apartment Set on The 2nd Floor Of A Handsome Period Building On This Fine Tree Lined Terrace.
The property extends to 700 Sq Ft and has been immaculately maintained by the present owners and provides a beautiful home in this prime location just moments from Primrose Hill and Regents Park.
Featuring a lovely 18' x 18'10 Reception Dining Room with hardwood floors, a period fireplace and 2 windows to the front giving peaceful verdant views, a separate modern and fully equipped galley kitchen, a bright bathroom with a window and a spacious double bedroom also with a fireplace, fitted wardrobes and quiet views to the rear.
The property is excellently located midway between Primrose Hill Village with its variety of trendy cafes, pubs, restaurants, boutiques and independent stores, and St Johns Wood high street. Chalk Farm underground station (Northern Line) is 0.6 miles and St Johns Woods ( Jubilee Line ) 0.8 miles, are within easy access, plus bus routes into town ( in the direction of Camden Parkway and Selfridges) are just a short walk away on Prince Albert Road.
Additionally the green open spaces of Primrose Hill Park and Regents Park are right on the doorstep. It's also an incredibly easy and lovely walk, or cycle, into town from here if one doesn't yet wish to use public transport.
Gross Internal Floorspace: 700.7 Sq Ft : 65.1 Sq M
Tenure: Leasehold: 999 Years 25/3/2000 Plus A Share In The Freehold
Ground Rent: Nil
Service Charges: 20% of Annual Outgoings. Â£2119.00 for 2020 ( paid half yearly )
Council Tax: Band E: Â£953.67 2020/2021. London Borough Of Westminster.
Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic and the current government public health safety regulations we have to adhere to the strict government guidelines that are now in place regarding how and when we conduct viewings, ensuring that we all follow the social distancing regulations and ppe requirements at all times.
Viewings are also subject to each of our clients situations and wishes and this may change from week to week. We would also need to know that you are not suffering from or been in the company of anyone suffering from the Coronavirus symptoms.
We also require that all applicants bring and wear face coverings on viewings and refrain from touching anything.
Please feel free to email us initially to register your interest initially supplying your email and contact number and someone from our sales team and will be in contact with further details as soon its possible and please bear with us if we are not able to respond as fast as usual whilst we work through these more testing times. View more View less
- £725,000 1 bed property for sale Blandford Street, London W1U
- £725,000 1 bed property for sale Lexicon Apartments, London EC1V
- £725,000 2 bed property for sale Brondesbury Road, London NW6
- £725,000 2 bed detached house for sale Hormead Road, London W9
- £725,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Marne Street, London W10
- £725,000 2 bed property for sale Jerusalem Passage, London EC1V
- £735,000 2 bed property for sale Eton Place, Eton College Road, London NW3
- £680,000 1 bed property for sale Hallam Street, London W1W
- £675,000 1 bed property for sale Blandford Street, Marylebone, London W1U