- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 3 Bedroom Terraced House
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Large Open-Plan Living / Dining Area
- Ground Floor WC
- En-Suite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
- Modern Family Bathroom
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
- St. Leonards Hamlet Development
Description Beautifully presented throughout is this spacious three bedroom terrace property, ideally located within the sought after St. Leonards Hamlet development. With a large reception area, separate kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor, upstairs there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Additional features include a south-facing rear garden and two allocated parking spaces.
Upon entering the property, the kitchen is to the right and overlooks the front of the home.
Comprising a range of fitted storage units with work surfaces extending along two sides, the 14'7 x 9'3 room also easily accommodates a dining table and chairs.
At the heart of the home is the spacious principal reception area, flooded with natural light from rear patio doors and the adjoining conservatory.
Decorated with modern tones and wooden flooring throughout, the impressive 17'8 x 16'7 space is perfect for modern living. Double doors lead to the bright and airy conservatory that overlooks the impressive garden.
A ground floor WC completes the footprint.
Heading upstairs, the tastefully decorated master bedroom boasts generous proportions and enjoys a stunning, en-suite shower room in addition to further built-in wardrobes and Juliette balcony to the front.
The second and third bedrooms are located towards the rear of the property and are both decorated with neutral tones.
Completing the internal accommodation is a bright family bathroom with modern white sanitary-ware and shower bath.
Externally, there is a low maintenance walled front garden with decorative railings, overlooking two allocated parking spaces just outside the perimeter of the home.
The gorgeous 52 ft. South facing rear garden commences with a paved patio area with the remainder mostly laid to lawn and fully stocked flower beds to both sides. At the base of the garden there is a handy storage shed.
Reception Room (17' 8'' x 16' 7'' (5.38m x 5.05m) max.)
Conservatory (9' 11'' x 6' 4'' (3.02m x 1.93m))
Kitchen (14' 7'' x 9' 3'' (4.44m x 2.82m))
Ground Floor WC
Bedroom 1 (16' 8'' x 14' 10'' (5.08m x 4.52m) max.)
Bedroom 1 En-Suite
Bedroom 2 (11' 6'' x 9' 3'' (3.50m x 2.82m) max.)
Bedroom 3 (8' 5'' x 7' 1'' (2.56m x 2.16m))
Rear Garden (52' (15.84m) approx.) View more View less
- £475,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Avenue, Hornchurch RM12
- £475,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Windsor Road, Hornchurch RM11
- £475,000 3 bed detached house for sale Harold Wood, Romford, Havering RM3
- £475,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Squirrels Heath Road, Romford RM3
- £475,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale King Edward Avenue, Rainham RM13
- £475,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Frederick Road, Rainham, Essex RM13
- £475,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Wednesbury Green, Romford RM3
- £475,000 3 bed bungalow for sale St. Albans Avenue, Upminster, Essex RM14
- £480,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale South End Road, Hornchurch, Greater London RM12