- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Share of freehold
- 838sq ft split level 3 bedroom lower ground & 1st floor conversion.
- Private garden & 1st floor balcony.
- Dual East / Western aspect.
- Located within 500m of South Quay DLR station.
- Offered chain-free.
Description A charming, & unusual 3 bedroom, split level, lower ground & 1st floor apartment in a converted Victorian, terraced house. The property benefits from a generous, private garden with mature foliage offering privacy, as well as a bright, dual-aspect 1st floor open-plan kitchen & reception room with access to a shared balcony.
The property is located at the top of Manchester Road, within 500 metres of South Quay DLR station. Additionally the property is located very close to Canary Wharf Group's Wood Wharf development. When completed (est. 2025) the Wood Wharf site will offer 1.9million sq ft of offices, 275,000sq ft of retail space, & over 3200 new homes.
On-street parking is available (via permits from the local authority), & the property is offered chain-free. View more View less
- £500,000 3 bed flat for sale Cityview Point, 139 Leven Road, Poplar E14
- £500,000 3 bed flat for sale Rockfield House, Welland Street, London SE10
- £500,000 3 bed flat for sale Blackheath Road, Greenwich SE10
- £500,000 3 bed flat for sale Barnes Street, London E14
- £500,000 3 bed flat for sale Alameda Place, Bow Grove, London E3
- £500,000 3 bed flat for sale Bloom House, 15 Alameda Place, Bow Church E3
- £500,000 3 bed flat for sale High Street, London E15
- £500,000 3 bed flat for sale City West Tower, High Street E15
- £500,000 3 bed flat for sale City West Tower, Stratford, London E15