- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
Description We are pleased to be able to offer for sale this four bedroom home which offers excellent family accommodation. The property has the added benefit of a large conservatory. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
New Ash Green benefits from local facilities which include local shops, doctor and dental surgeries, health clinic, primary school and nurseries, access to grammar and secondary schools, public library. Bus services to main line railway station at Longfield offering services to London as well as a commuter coach service to London. There are road links from this area giving access to A2/M2, A20/M20, M25 and Dartford Tunnel. The major features are the close proximity to Bluewater Shopping Complex and Ebbsfleet International Station with high speed link to Paris and St Pancras International Station.
The accommodation, with approximate measurements and numerous power points, comprises:
Entrance hall Entrance via UPVC front door.
Cloakroom Double glazed opaque window to side. Low level WC. Petite wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring.
Dining room 14' 4" x 11' 6" (4.36m x 3.51m) Double glazed window to front. Stairs to first floor. Laminate floor. Radiator.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 6" (3.44m x 2.28m) Double glazed window to front. Range of wall and base units. Worktop space with inset sink with mixer tap. Built in double oven, electric hob with extractor over. Built in dishwasher. Built in fridge/freezer. Built in washing machine. Built in microwave.
Living room 15' 2" x 11' 4" (4.63m x 3.44m) Double glazed French doors to Conservatory. Laminate floor. Radiator.
Conservatory 17' 7" x 9' 7" (5.35m x 2.93m) Double glazed French doors to rear. Radiator. Ceramic floor.
Family room 11' 6" x 8' 5" (3.51m x 2.56m) Double glazed French doors to Conservatory. Radiator. Vinyl flooring.
First floor landing Access to loft space. Cupboard. Carpet.
Bedroom one 11' 4" x 8' 5" (3.44m x 2.55m) Double glazed window to rear. Range of built in wardrobe cupboards. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom two 11' 6" x 8' 5" (3.51m x 2.55m) Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom three 11' 6" x 9' 2" (3.50m x 2.79m) Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom four 12' 4" x 8' 0" (3.76m x 2.44m) Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Carpet.
Bathroom Double glazed opaque window to front. White suite comprising low level WC, panelled enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower, vanity sink unit. Heated towel rail. Vinyl flooring.
Rear garden Laid to paving with shrub and flower borders. Rear access.
Garage Single garage enbloc with up and over door.
Fixtures and fittings by arrangement other than those mentioned.
For Residents Society and Village Association Fees and Covenants please call New Ash Green Village Association direct. View more View less
- £416,500 4 bed detached house for sale Rhododendron Avenue, Culverstone, Meopham, Kent DA13
- £396,500 4 bed detached house for sale Bradbrook Drive, Longfield, Kent DA3
- £429,500 4 bed detached house for sale Millfield Road, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks, Kent TN15
- £390,000 4 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Neal Road, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks, Kent TN15
- £450,000 4 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Ash Road, Hartley, Longfield, Kent DA3
- £459,950 4 bed link-detached house for sale Lambardes, New Ash Green, Longfield DA3
- £462,500 4 bed detached house for sale Ash Road, Hartley, Longfield, Kent DA3
- £350,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Caling Croft, New Ash Green, Longfield, Kent DA3
- £350,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Timberbank, Vigo, Gravesend DA13