2 bed terraced house for sale in Latimer Road, London W10
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Description The property is entered through an enchanting south east facing front garden leading to the front door and the well laid out ground floor. The reception room has great space for both dining and living furniture. The shaker style kitchen has been recently extended and renovated and offers an array of storage, range cooker, breakfast bar and finished with silestone surfaces, ideal for a keen cook or growing family.
The first floor has two generous double bedrooms both with built in storage with one benefitting from a quaint and sunny roof terrace.
Latimer Road is a vibrant street in the heart of North ensington and is within easy reach of Portobello, Golborne Road and Westfield Shopping centre including the newly opened White City House whilst being a short stroll away from the open spaces on Wormwood Scrubs Park and Latimer Road underground station for the Hammersmith, City and Circle Lines. The A40 is also easily accessed for routes in and out of London. EPC Rating D View more View less
- £900,000 2 bed property for sale Elsham Road, London W14
- £900,000 2 bed detached house for sale Augustine Road, London W14
- £899,950 2 bed property for sale Evelyn Road, London W4
- £925,000 2 bed property for sale First Avenue, Queens Park, London W10
- £925,000 2 bed property for sale Chagford House, Chagford Street, London NW1
- £899,999 3 bed property for sale Ravensworth Road, London NW10
- £945,000 2 bed property for sale Peach Road, London W10
- £899,950 3 bed property for sale Nightingale Road, Willesden, London NW10
- £899,950 3 bed property for sale All Souls Avenue, London NW10