3 bed flat for sale in Harbour Central, Docklands E14
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
Three bedrooms& 2 bathrooms apartment
32nd Floor, 100 sq.m.
A new London landmark
Exclusive lifestyle facilities
Proposed "Residents' Club"
Interior designs by Nicola Fontanella
Premier finishes and Smart Home technological appliances will adorn this three bedroom apartment. Engineered one-strip walnut hardwood flooring will feature throughout the apartment's principal areas, whilst all bedrooms will boast quality oatmeal-coloured carpets, and the bathrooms will showcase porcelain tiled floors with electric mat underfloor warming. All three bedrooms will come with floor-to-ceiling fitted wardrobes and offer north-facing views towards Canary Wharf. Other-stand out components will include Smeg integrated kitchen appliances and a TileVision LCD TV to the en-suite of the master bedroom. A private balcony will be accessible via the living room, offering sensational views of the Docklands skyline.
The impressive Harbour Central will include five residential buildings and a six-storey leisure complex, which will be ideally situated within 10 minutes of the heart of Canary Wharf - set to benefit from the arrival of Crossrail in 2021. Once complete, this mixed-use development will provide a vast range of highly-specified properties and opulent reception foyers designed by Nicola Fontanella of Argent Design, whilst the leisure complex will include a "Residents' Club" with a proposed library, concierge, gym and spa, plus business suites and a cinema.
Living in E14 is convenient with excellent transport links across the city. The London Docklands is connected to Central London to the west and Stratford to the north by Jubilee line. In addition, fast riverboats provide a regular and scenic connection to Central London piers. The DLR connects Canary Wharf to Stratford in the north, Greenwich and Lewisham in the south, Beckton and Woolwich in the east and the City of London in the west. Canary Wharf is set to benefit from the arrival of Crossrail in 2018, with an estimated 25m passengers expected to use the station every year.
Estimated Completion :Q1 2020 View more View less
- £1,350,000 4 bed maisonette for sale Penarth Street, Peckham SE15
- £1,250,000 3 bed flat for sale Indescon Square, London E14
- £1,250,000 3 bed flat for sale 3 Dollar Bay Place, Canary Wharf E14
- £1,250,000 3 bed flat for sale Quayside, 2-4 Westferry Road, London E14
- £1,250,000 3 bed flat for sale Dollar Bay Point, 3 Dollar Bay Place E14
- £1,250,000 3 bed flat for sale Dollar Bay, Dollar Bay, Lawn House Close, Canary Wharf E14
- £1,250,000 3 bed flat for sale Morris Road, London E14
- £1,250,000 3 bed flat for sale Hermitage Court Knighten Street, London E1W
- £1,250,000 3 bed flat for sale Telfords Yard, London E1W