- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Chain Free
- Prime Location
- Close to Train station
- Double Glazed
- Excellent flooring
- Gorgeous balcony with flooring and fence
- Long lease (around 985 years)
- Low service charge
Description Property Ref: 6893
- Lovely and spacious 1 bedroom apartment in the sought after Canary Central development.
- In top condition given refurbishment carried out over the last few years.
- Comes with allocated parking and one of the best balconies in the Wharf!
- The building has relatively low service charge for the facilities on offer: Swimming pool, gym, sauna, jacuzzi, 24/7 concierge and communal gardens!
- Received full fire safety clearance late last year with no changes needed aka EWS1.
- Let out at c. 5 percent gross yield to nice professional tenants! Can be sold to investor or vacant.
Property Ref: 6893..
For viewing arrangement, please use 99home online viewing system.
If calling, please quote reference: 6893
gdpr: Applying for above property means you are giving us permission to pass your details to the vendor or landlord for further communication related to viewing arrangement or more property related information. If you disagree, please write to us in the message so we do not forward your details to the vendor or landlord or their managing company.
Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing on the sale.
General: While we endeavor to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact 99ome and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating traveling some distance to view the property.
Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering any household goods, carpets or any built-in furniture.
Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers or tenant to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings : If you choose to make an offer based solely on a virtual viewing, then 99Home Ltd does not accept any liability for errors in the
information provided, including but not limited to, measurements, photography and video content. Should you decide to make an offer on
a property, you accept that any representations made in relation to the property are based on virtual information provided by the
Vendor only. 99home is not responsible for this information or its accuracy. If in any doubt, you should make additional inquiries before
Disclaimer: 99home is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible.
Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate. View more View less
- £400,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Whiteadder Way, London E14
- £400,000 1 bed property for sale Cityview Point, Poplar E14
- £415,000 1 bed property for sale The Cable, 47 Pilot Walk, Parkside, Greenwich Peninsula SE10
- £400,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Marshfield Street, London E14
- £400,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Kemps Drive, London E14
- £419,000 1 bed property for sale 1 Bedroom Apartments, Aspext, Hackney Wick, London E3
- £400,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Kilby Court, Greenwich Millennium Village, London SE10
- £400,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Sandrock Road, Lewisham, London SE13
- £400,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Vernon Road, London E3