4 bed detached house for sale in Courtleigh Avenue, Hadley Wood, Hertfordshire EN4
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Sole Agents
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- South Facing Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Close to Amenities
Description A charming four bedroom detached property in the heart of Hadley Wood. This well loved family home offers to the ground floor an open plan lounge and dining area, kitchen breakfast room with access to a side passage with access to the utility room and garden, a good sized double bedroom and a separate shower room. First floor accommodation comprises of a master suite with separate dressing room and en-suite bathroom. With a further three bedrooms two of which are currently being occupied as studies and a further family bathroom.
The property also benefits from a well maintained secluded south facing garden. This property is a fantastic proposition for someone looking for a forever home that they can put their own mark on and enjoy for years to come. There is ample scope to extend the property subject to planning permission.
Location:- Set in the heart of Hadley Wood within close proximity to Hadley Wood Primary School, local shops and mainline station. The M25 is a short drive away.
For more properties for sale in Hadley Wood please call our Estate Agents in Hadley Wood .
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so, cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the leasehold/freehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. Also, photographs are for illustration only and may depict items which are not for sale or included in the sale of the property, All sizes are approximate. All dimensions include wardrobe spaces where applicable.
Floor plans should be used as a general outline for guidance only and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or contract. Any intending purchaser or lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquires and full survey as to the correctness of each statement. Any areas, measurements or distances quoted are approximate and should not be used to value a property or be the basis of any sale or let. Floor Plans only for illustration purposes only â not to scale View more View less
- £1,395,000 4 bed detached house for sale Musgrave Close, Barnet EN4
- £1,360,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rowben Close, London N20
- £1,400,000 4 bed detached house for sale Trent Park, London EN4
- £1,300,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Whetstone Square, High Road, Whetstone N20
- £1,350,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Ridgeway, Enfield EN2
- £1,295,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Trent Park, Cockfosters Road, Barnet EN4
- £1,400,000 4 bed detached house for sale Granville Road, High Barnet, London EN5
- £1,347,000 4 bed detached house for sale Mount Grace Road, Potters Bar EN6
- £1,395,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Grimsdyke Crescent, Arkley, Herts EN5