- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Excellent Condition
- Refitted Bathrooms
- Updated Kitchen
- Walking Distance to Train Station
- Allocated Parking
- Visitor Parking
- Long Lease - 110 years approx
- Gas Central Heating
- Video Entry System
Description Check 4 Houses ~ Are delighted to present this excellent executive two bedroom apartment situated on the first floor in Ulric House. Accommodation comprises hallway, 24ft lounge/diner, fully integrated and updated kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, further double bedroom and bathroom. Additionally the property has access to a secure bike store and one allocated parking space plus additional unrestricted visitor parking, UPVC double glazing, video entry intercom, and communal gardens. Viewings highly recommended to fully appreciate this apartment within close proximity to Fleet train station, Elvetham Heath Nature Reserve and Fleet Pond.. To arrange a viewing please call Check 4 Houses.
Pathway to communal entrance and video entry intercom.
Front door, smooth ceiling with coving, thermostat, smoke alarm, storage cupboard, airing cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator and intercom with video.
Lounge/Diner (24' 8'' x 11' 10'' (7.51m x 3.60m))
Double glazed windows to front aspect, smooth ceiling with coving, 2 radiators, laminate flooring, space for table, doors to kitchen and hallway.
Kitchen (Updated 2017) (13' 3'' x 11' 10'' (4.04m x 3.60m))
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, smooth ceiling, inset down lighters, radiator, range of wall and base units, single sink with mixer tap, integrated fridge and freezer integrated gas hob, cooker hood, integrated electric oven, space for dishwasher, space for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler and doors to lounge/diner and entrance hall.
Master Bedroom (11' 8'' x 10' 6'' (3.55m x 3.20m))
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, door to en-suite, radiator and smooth ceiling.
En-Suite (Refitted 2016) (6' 0'' x 5' 3'' (1.83m x 1.60m))
WC, Sink, shower cubicle, smooth ceiling with extractor fan, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 (12' 3'' x 5' 9'' (3.73m x 1.75m))
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator and smooth ceiling.
Family Bathroom (Refitted 2016) (6' 0'' x 5' 5'' (1.83m x 1.65m))
WC, sink, bath with shower attachment and screen, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, smooth ceiling and shaver point.
Leasehold/ Service Charge & Ground Rent Information
Leasehold Tenure with approximately 110 years remaining (125 years from 1st January 2005). Service Charge is approximately Â£1245 per annum (including Building Insurance). Ground rent is approximately Â£250.00 per annum.
This property is Council Tax Band 'D'. The property is fitted with a water meter.
Parking / Secure Bike Store
One allocated parking space, unrestricted visitor parking and communal garden.
There is also access to a secure bike store. View more View less
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Rose Cottages, St. James Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Bakehouse Gardens, Aldershot Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Water Rede, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £240,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Beta Road, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £235,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Reading Road South, Fleet, Hampshire GU52
- £235,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Stubbs Moor Road, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £265,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Cove Road, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £275,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £250,000 2 bed flat for sale Waleron Road, Fleet GU51