- 2 bedrooms
- Tenure: Leasehold
Description A delightful and spacious two bedroom purpose built apartment occupying a pleasant position within the highly sought after location of Frenchay.
Situated on the first floor the property has been refurbished in recent years and offers flexible accommodation that we are sure will appeal to an array of potential buyers.
As you enter the flat, one gets an immediate impression of space and light that continues throughout. The entrance hall offers two generous storage cupboards and a door to the capacious lounge which boasts a dual aspect with double glazed windows to both the rear and side elevations, there is a glazed door to a balcony. The third reception can be used as either a dining room, study or 3rd bedroom.
Following sleek linear lines the thoughtfully designed kitchen has a range of wall and base units finished with high gloss doors and brushed steel handles; these combine seamlessly with light granite effect worktops and tiled splash-backs to create a superb modern look. Integrated appliances include an oven, electric hob, extractor, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
The two bedrooms are well proportioned doubles and all have uPVC double glazed picture windows which flood the rooms with light plus built-in wardrobes or space for the same. The contemporary bathroom room has a three piece suite with over bath shower and partially tiled walls.
The balcony which leads from the lounge gives access to a store/utility room with plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer.
Externally the property benefits from well tended communal gardens, unallocated off road parking and a single garage.
The property is located close to delightful countryside walks through the village of Frenchay and along the Frome Valley walkway. Access to the A4174 and motorway networks of the M32, M4 and M5, Bristol Parkway Railway Station being less than 10 minutes drive is perfect for the busy commuter and the shopping centres at Emersons Green, Filton, Fishponds and Downend are all less than 3 miles distant offering supermarkets, restaurants, cafes and other local shops and larger High Street stores.
First Floor Apartment
Garage View more View less
- £225,000 2 bed flat for sale The Square, Long Down Avenue, Bristol BS16
- £225,000 2 bed flat for sale Long Down Avenue, Cheswick Village, Bristol BS16
- £222,500 2 bed flat for sale Long Down Avenue, Cheswick Village, Bristol BS16
- £220,000 2 bed flat for sale Woodland Court, Partridge Drive, Downend, Bristol BS16
- £230,000 2 bed flat for sale Jekyll Close, Stapleton, Bristol BS16
- £230,000 2 bed flat for sale Leader Street, Cheswick Village, Bristol BS16
- £230,000 2 bed flat for sale Danby Street, Bristol, Somerset BS16
- £220,000 2 bed flat for sale Willowherb Road, Emersons Green, Bristol BS16
- £230,000 2 bed flat for sale Buttercup Crescent, Lyde Green, Bristol, . BS16