- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
Description A tastefully refurbished and beautifully extended 4 bedroom semi-detached house, within close proximity of Ringwood town. The Property benefits from off-road parking and a stunning kitchen-diner that leads into a low maintenance, sunny landscaped garden.
The property is conveniently located within level walking distance of local conveniences including a shop, dentist and doctors surgeries and the Poulner Infant and Junior Schools, yet is just a short distance away from the beautiful New Forest offering thousands of acres of natural heath and woodland ideal for walking, cycling and riding. Ringwood town centre is nearby, offering an excellent range of shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants as well as two well-known supermarkets and two leisure centres. The easily accessible A338 provides links to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approximately 8 miles south), the city of Salisbury (approximately 18 miles north), and Southampton (approximately 18 miles east via the A31/M27). There are railway stations and International airports at both Bournemouth and Southampton.
-Well-proportioned lounge/snug with a wood burning stove and large feature window
-A beautifully designed kitchen-diner fitted with Neff appliances throughout leading into a Velux vaulted dining area and bi-old doors onto the garden.
-Newly fitted ground floor shower room
-Velux Vaulted ground floor study / bedroom 4
-Well-proportioned and tastefully decorated 2 large double bedrooms
-Further single bedroom
-Modern white bathroom suite with overhead shower and screen.
-Great sized utility room and store
-Artificial grass and sunny patio with a useful brick-built storage shed
Energy Performance Rating: C
Council Tax Band: D
All mains services connected View more View less
- £375,000 3 bed bungalow for sale St. Ives, Ringwood, Hampshire BH24
- £345,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale The Mount, Ringwood BH24
- £400,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ringwood, Hampshire BH24
- £365,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Grenville Close, Ringwood BH24
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Drake Close, Ringwood BH24
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Coniston Road, Ringwood BH24
- £325,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cunningham Close, Ringwood BH24
- £325,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Queens Way, Ringwood BH24