- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Spectacular Ground Floor Apartment
- Extensive Accommodation
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two New Luxurious Bath/Shower Rooms
- Large Hall with Walk-in Closet
- 28'8 x 16'7 Lounge/Dining Room
- Exquisite Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Private Patio
- Garage with Electric Door
- Walking Distance to two Stations
Description Video tour available by appointment: A spectacular newly modernised ground floor apartment with extremely spacious interior, forming part of this sought-after private development.
The property A spectacular newly modernised ground floor apartment with extremely spacious interior, forming part of this sought-after private development.
This stunning property provides substantial accommodation beginning with a 14'10 x 6'10 Reception Hall with built-in double coats cupboard and walk-in closet with fitted interior. Double doors open to an impressive 28'8 Lounge/Dining Room with attractive fireplace and plenty of space for entertaining. There are newly double glazed windows throughout and a door opening to a private patio. The striking Kitchen has been beautifully refitted just three months prior with a tasteful range of Shaker style units and breakfast island with quartz surfaces. There are integrated appliances to include fridge/freezer, Samsung Dual Cook Flex oven, combination microwave and induction hob.
There are two double bedrooms served by two new stylish bath/shower rooms, both beautifully appointed with walk-in showers, W.C.'s, basins and underfloor heating. The principal en-suite also features an inviting freestanding bath. The apartment is serviced by a Worcester Bosch combination boiler and Wave Smart Thermostat and wireless Control.
Outside, there are well tended communal areas, together with a store room and there is a Garage (approximately 18'1 x 9'2) with electric door.
Whyteleafe and the surrounding areas are well known for their very good choice of reputable schools including at both primary and secondary levels and from both the state and private sectors.
Sports & Leisure
For those who like to walk, there is Kenley Common and the historical Kenley Aerodrome nearby as well as other facilities in the surrounding areas including De Stafford sports centre and swimming pool and The Village Health Club. The open space of Hillbury Park is also close by with its playground, tennis courts and cricket club.
Rail services from Whyteleafe and Upper Warlingham stations connect directly to London Bridge (from 33 minutes and 28 minutes respectively) and London Victoria (from 35 minutes and 30 minutes respectively). Upper Warlingham also connects directly to London St Pancras in under 45 minutes. Numerous bus services provide transport to surrounding areas whilst junction 6 of the M25 is a short drive away, providing easy access to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports. View more View less
- £425,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Brighton Road, Purley, Surrey CR8
- £400,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Lower Barn Road, Purley, Surrey CR8
- £375,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Selcroft Road, Purley, Surrey CR8
- £350,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Brighton Road, South Croydon CR2
- £365,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Brighton Road, South Croydon CR2
- £350,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Farm Road, Warlingham CR6
- £350,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Brighton Road, Purley, Surrey, . CR8
- £415,000 2 bed flat for sale Shade Apartments, 29 Beech Avenue, Sanderstead CR2
- £415,000 2 bed flat for sale West Hill, South Croydon CR2