- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 797 sq. ft
- Set on an award winning development
- Backing onto woodland with rear aspect views
- South easterly facing garden
- Modern, high specification kitchen
- Good sized living room
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom with a white suite
- Direct access to main line station from the development
- Ample garage and driveway parking
- Short drive to Hartley Wintney village centre
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
The Property Backing onto woodland with a notable rear outlook, this home is presented with light, neutral decor throughout. A modern, rear aspect kitchen features high specification, gloss finished units and sleek work surfaces, along with appliance space and access to the garden. A full width living room is of a good size, well suited to entertaining, with plenty of space for furnishings. Upstairs, two double bedrooms both benefit from built-in wardrobes and include a generous master. A bathroom with a white suite further serves the home, benefitting from a mains power shower above the bath.
The Grounds A south easterly facing rear garden features with this property. Ideal for al fresco dining, a tiered garden presents a raised terrace with notable views of the woodland beyond, acting as a suntrap in the afternoons. To the front, ample parking is provided with a driveway leading to an attached garage.
Location Well positioned in an award winning development which benefits from direct access to Winchfield Station, serving direct links to London Waterloo and Fleet. A rural village, Winchfield is nestled between Hartley Wintney and Hook, offering history, listed buildings and open farmland. There is a 17th Century Inn, a village hall hosting community events and clubs, and a 12th Century Church that holds seasonal community festivals. Set off the M3, the quaint location provides excellent road connections. Nearby villages offer reputable schools.
Agent's Comment "This is an ideal house for a countryside loving commuter. Backing onto woodland and highly accessible to Winchfield station, linking to London Waterloo in just 53 minutes."
Recent Trustpilot Review "We were very impressed with the service we received from Mackenzie Smith, the staff were very friendly and always happy to assist. We have no hesitation in recommending them, they were a pleasure to deal with."
Energy Efficiency Rating Current: D | Potential: B View more View less
- £350,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Albion Place, Hartley Wintney, Hampshire RG27
- £365,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Willowbourne, Fleet GU51
- £350,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Weir Road, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £335,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale St. Swithins Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £350,000 3 bed town house for sale Longmoor Court, Fleet GU51
- £325,000 2 bed property for sale London Road, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £375,000 2 bed detached house for sale Lake View, Park Corner Road, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £325,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Wintney Street, Elvetham Heath, Fleet GU51
- £340,000 3 bed detached house for sale Mortimer Close, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27