- 2 bedrooms
- Two Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Fitted Kitchen
- Private Garden
- Parking to the Rear
- No Onward Chain
- EPC: C (69)
Description Offered for sale with no onward chain is this two bedroom ground floor maisonette with its own garden accessed from patio doors from the lounge. The property offers spacious living accommodation with plenty of storage and is well presented throughout. The kitchen and bathroom have been recently refitted, with the kitchen featuring built in appliances (double oven, fridge freezer, washing machine, dish washer and drinks cooler) There is also parking to the rear of the property.
There is a private enclosed garden with patio area accessed via the lounge doors.
Situated in Hampshire, Fleet is a major town within the Hart district. Fleet has a community feel with many local events organised by its local committee including its food festival, Saturday market, carnival, fireworks and many sports events.
Its traditional Victorian high street boasts a fantastic selection of bars, restaurants and shops including the Hart shopping centre. Hart leisure centre is also an excellent aspect of Fleet, offering a wide range of facilities and home to many local sports and clubs.
Over the past few decades there have been many residential developments including Elvetham Heath, Ancells Farm and Zebon Copse, providing many new homes without impacting on the local countryside.
Fleet is ideally situated for access to the M3 and other major road links, along with its mainline station providing fantastic rail links to Waterloo, Basingstoke and Southampton. The local Buzz bus service also offers links to the surrounding towns of Farnborough, Aldershot and Farnham.
Easy access to surrounding countryside including Fleet pond nature reserve, a notable beauty spot. In addition to the town's desirable location, contributes to why Fleet has recently been voted the best place to live in the UK by the Halifax quality of life study, and making Fleet a popular choice for families and commuters alike. View more View less
- £229,950 2 bed flat for sale Worcester Court, King John Street, Fleet GU51
- £230,000 2 bed flat for sale Pipitsmead House, Alder Court, Fleet GU51
- £230,000 2 bed flat for sale Worldham House, Twyford Close, Fleet GU51
- £230,000 2 bed flat for sale Everest Court, 84 Queens Road, Aldershot, Hampshire GU11
- £227,500 2 bed flat for sale Centrifuge Way, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £235,000 2 bed flat for sale Old Dairy Close, Fleet GU51
- £235,000 2 bed flat for sale Bramshott Place, Fleet GU51
- £225,000 2 bed flat for sale Bramshott Place, Fleet GU51
- £225,000 2 bed flat for sale Sandy Lane, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52