- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Two double bedrooms
- Charming period cottage
- 5 piece bathroom
- Large lounge diner
- Beautifully presented
- Double glazed
- Landscaped garden
- Central heating
- New kitchen
- Walking distance to station
Description Located in the heart of this beautiful village within a conservation area is this charming two double bedroom cottage with a wealth of original features along with modern touches.
There is useful porch that leads through the the large lounge dining room which has exposed beams and multi fuel stove. The kitchen has been recently refitted with modern high gloss units and integrated appliances including washing machine, dish washer, fridge/freezer and microwave. There is also a boiling water tap. The kitchen opens to a lovely breakfast room/study with fully fitted units and workspace. Bifold doors lead to the sunny garden. There is also a W.C.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and large bathroom with bath, sink, toilet, bidet and shower.
The property is presented beautifully throughout and is double glazed and centrally heated.
The front if the property is paved and surround with picket fence and gate.
The rear has a beautiful landscaped garden that is low maintenance. Shed and log store.
Set in the heart of the local conservation area within walking distance to shops, pubs and train station.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £415,000 2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Middlefield Road, Hoddesdon EN11
- £400,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hawkenbury, Harlow, Essex CM19
- £399,995 3 bed terraced house for sale Kenning Road, Hoddesdon EN11
- £399,995 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Drive, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire EN11
- £400,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Park Lane, Harlow, Essex CM20
- £425,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Hoddesdon Road, Stanstead Abbotts, Ware SG12
- £375,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Woodham Way, Stanstead Abbotts, Hertfordshire SG12
- £395,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Linford End, Harlow CM19
- £375,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Burnett Park, Harlow, Essex CM19