- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- ** stamp duty paid **
- Luxuriously appointed House with Detached Annexe
- Main house remodelled with all new interior walls, floors, roof and services
- Multi-Functional detached fully fitted Annexe for Home Office or Long Stay Guests
- Perfect for families & Downsizers alike with 4 Bath/Shower Rooms in total
- Exceptionally high quality fittings throughout
- Short level walk to Shops & Station (Waterloo 45 mins)
- Flexible 4/5 Bedroom accommodation to Main House
- Mature Private gardens with Detached Workshop
- No Onward Chain
Description ** stamp duty paid **
A beautifully appointed home offering spacious and flexible five-bedroom accommodation set over two floors, with a stylishly converted former Music Studio. They are situated in an excellent location a short level walk to East Horsley village centre and station.
This charming and spacious home is located just outside East Horsley Village centre with its local shops and station and has been completely remodelled by the current owners to an exceptionally high standard. The feeling of space is evident upon entering the large reception hall laid with oak flooring and feature oak and glazed staircase and roof light to the first floor. The 23' lounge has bi-fold doors on two sides to the gardens which offer excellent privacy and are deceptively large, being to three sides, with large natural stone paved patio areas. The wonderful kitchen/breakfast/dining room, again with large bi-fold doors to the gardens, is traditional yet contemporary and exceptionally well-appointed, with oak units, beautiful granite worktops and porcelain floor tiles. With double doors between the 2 very large reception rooms, the house is ideal for entertaining.
There is underfloor heating in the lounge, hall, kitchen/dining room and downstairs bathroom, with radiators elsewhere. There are two further ground floor rooms, which can be either double bedrooms or additional living accommodation. One is currently the master bedroom and the other a well fitted study. On the first floor there are three excellent double bedrooms, two of which have en-suite facilities, together with a large landing. All the bathrooms are newly fitted with high quality modern sanitaryware and tiling.
The Music Studio:
A stylishly converted former composer's Music Studio with stunning vaulted living room and kitchen, shower room and bedroom/home office. The detached Music Studio has a completely separate access from the main home, and includes a fantastic principle reception room with vaulted ceiling and solid oak floor, with fully fitted kitchen area, granite worktops, large fitted cabinets and a feature natural brick wall. In addition, there is a further large room, which can be used either as a double bedroom or office, and a separate shower room. The Music Studio is ideal for a number of purposes including additional one bedroom living accommodation, or as a home-based office/studio for professional use. It has its own garden and stone paved patio area.
Outside, there is a driveway, with 2 pairs of wrought iron gates and a personnel gate, which provides ample parking for both the main house and separately for the Music Studio, and the potential, subject to planning, to build a garage. There is also potential to link the two properties with a fully enclosed walkway to form a single character property with up to 6 bedrooms and 3 or more reception rooms. View more View less
- £1,249,500 5 bed detached house for sale Falconwood, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,345,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Street, West Horsley KT24
- £1,239,500 5 bed detached house for sale East Horsley, Leatherhead, Surrey KT24.
- £1,350,000 5 bed detached house for sale Green Dene, East Horsley KT24
- £1,295,000 6 bed detached house for sale Forest Road, East Horsley, Leatherhead, Surrey KT24
- £1,295,000 6 bed detached house for sale Wildwood Close, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,395,000 5 bed detached house for sale Forest Road, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,195,000 5 bed detached house for sale Amey Drive, Bookham, Leatherhead, Surrey KT23
- £1,500,000 5 bed detached house for sale Dog Kennel Green, Ranmore Common, Dorking, Surrey RH5