- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Three double bedrooms
- Generous plot
- Extension potential stp
- Garage and parking
- Popular school catchments
- South facing rear garden
Description Located in the hugely popular and award winning Edgcumbe Park development is this three bedroom bungalow sat on a generous south facing plot with the added bonus of potential to extend and renovate subject to the various planning permissions. The bungalow has in the past had planning permission granted for a single story rear extension behind the garage and kitchen.
The current accommodation consist of an entrance hall, open living area, kitchen, conservatory, bathroom, separate cloakroom and three well-proportioned bedrooms.
Externally to the front there is a large drive which provides parking for numerous vehicles whilst the south facing rear garden provides complete privacy and seclusion.
Located within the areas highly sought after school catchments, internal viewings of this excellent opportunity to add further value are highly recommended. View more View less
- £490,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Plot 286 - The Ashford, Crowthorne RG45
- £490,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Plot 41 - The Ealing, Crowthorne RG45
- £490,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Buckler's Park, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- £490,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Sandhurst Gardens, High Street, Sandhurst GU47
- £490,000 3 bed detached house for sale Samborne Drive, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40
- £495,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Plot 287 - The Ashford, Crowthorne RG45
- £485,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Plot 298 - The Farringdon, Crowthorne RG45
- £495,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale William Heelas Way, Wokingham RG40
- £480,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Plot 284 - Hawthorn Drive, Crowthorne RG45