- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Semi-detached two bedroom bungalow
- Generous rear garden
- Modern log cabin ideal for summer house/office/gym
- Front-to-back open plan living space
- High specification fitted kitchen
- Living area with feature fireplace
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with p-shaped bath
- Driveway with ample parking
- No onward chain
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
The Property This semi-detached bungalow features sociable, front-to-back open plan living space, finished with laminate flooring. A high specification modern kitchen offers a good range of units and work surfaces, equipped with an induction hob and overhead extractor. The kitchen is open to a lounge/dining area, with space for furnishings and a welcoming feature fireplace. An entrance hall leads into the home, benefitting from access to a bathroom with a white three piece suite, featuring a p-shaped bath. A double master bedroom offers a built-in wardrobe, whilst a second bedroom presents versatility. Double glazing and gas central heating further benefit the home.
The Grounds A generous rear garden offers plenty of space for outside entertainment, with stepping stones to a notable refitted log cabin at the foot of the garden. The cabin offers internal space in excess of 19ft, featuring front glazing with double doors to the garden. Ideal for use as a summer house, gym or office, the cabin includes power and lighting. Ample parking is provided to the front of the home, with a shingle driveway.
Location This property is a short drive from Fleet Pond, ideal for leisurely strolls and exercise. The town centre is also within easy reach, featuring independent retailers, a shopping mall, restaurants and cafes, whilst hosting numerous community events. Fleet is a commuter town in Hart. The popular setting connects to the M3 and offers a leisure centre, parks, nature reserves and North Hants golf club. Fleet station serves London Waterloo, Farnborough and Basingstoke.
Recent Trustpilot Review "Mackenzie Smith were amazing! So efficient and helpful with an impeccable understanding. The whole process has been seamless. I can't recommend them enough!"
Energy Efficiency Rating Current: C | Potential: B View more View less
- £375,000 2 bed detached bungalow for sale Old Pump House Close, Fleet GU51
- £375,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Old School Close, Fleet GU51
- £385,000 2 bed cottage for sale Church Court, Branksomewood Road, Fleet GU51
- £375,000 2 bed detached bungalow for sale Fernhill Road, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £365,000 2 bed property for sale Redfields Lane, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £365,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Willowbourne, Fleet GU51
- £365,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Clockhouse Road, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £380,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Gravel Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £380,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Richmond Close, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14