- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Professionally Refurbished
- Integral Garage
- Large Brick Outbuilding
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
Description Description A spacious and tastefully modernised detached family home located in the sought after area of Peel Common. This beautiful property has numerous benefits, briefly including; newly fitted UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, newly fitted kitchen, four double bedrooms, newly fitted ensuite cloakroom and family bathroom, off road parking, and a single garage. We strongly recommend an internal inspection to appreciate the size and fantastic finish of the property. View now to avoid missing out.
Entrance Virtuoso front door, leading into:-
hallway Window to front aspect, coir matting, door to:
WC Bespoke vanity unit with wash basin and wooden surface, vinyl wood affect flooring, WC, radiator, obscure double glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge 19' 4" x 14' 6" (5.90m x 4.43m) Double glazed window to front aspect, two radiators, carpeted, period fireplace and staircase to first floor landing.
Kitchen/diner 28' 1" x 12' 7" (8.56m x 3.86m) Brand new Masterclass fitted kitchen comprising soft close wall and base level units incorporating Brachot Hermant quartz work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with contemporary mixer tap, new 'Neff' appliances includes built-in oven and microwave, five ring gas hob and extractor hood, integral fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, engineered oak flooring, tiled to principal areas, French doors to garden, internal door to garage.
First floor landing Feature balustrade with contemporary lighting over, exposed brick wall, carpeted, radiator, loft access, eves storage, storage cupboard.
Master bedroom 11' 10" x 11' 6" (3.61m x 3.51m) Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, carpeted, door to:-
en-suite Shower cubicle with mixer shower, vanity unit with wash basin, WC, heated towel rail, mirror with lights, spot lights, vinyl wood effect flooring.
Bedroom two 13' 3" x 13' 3" (4.05m x 4.05m) Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobe, carpeted.
Bedroom three 10' 5" x 8' 11" (3.20m x 2.74m) Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobe, carpeted.
Bedroom four 9' 10" x 8' 5" (3.00m x 2.57m) Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, carpeted.
Bathroom 5' 11" x 5' 6" (1.82m x 1.69m) Panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, combined vanity unit with WC and wash basin, tiled to principal areas, mirror with light, vinyl wood effect flooring, sky light.
Garage 18' 9" x 8' 5" (5.74m x 2.57m) Double glazed window to side aspect, up and over door, 'Valliant' boiler, domestic hot water cylinder, plumbing for washing machine.
Garden 48' 8" (14.84m) Laid to lawn with patio area, mature shrubs, side access, outbuilding suitable for play room/home office.
Parking Off road parking to front of the property. View more View less
- £450,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rowner Road, Gosport PO13
- £425,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Titchfield Road, Stubbington, Fareham PO14
- £450,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ariel Close, Lee-On-The-Solent PO13
- £450,000 4 bed detached house for sale Amersham Close, Alverstoke, Gosport PO12
- £450,000 4 bed detached house for sale Amersham Close, Gosport PO12
- £459,995 4 bed detached house for sale Shannon Road, Hill Head, Fareham PO14
- £425,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Avenue, Alverstoke, Gosport, Hampshire PO12
- £420,000 4 bed detached house for sale Park Road, Alverstoke, Gosport, Hampshire PO12
- £415,000 4 bed detached house for sale Oval Gardens, Gosport PO12