- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
Description A bright and light ground floor apartment with a private entrance set within a modernist building. This beautifully presented property boasts an open plan kitchen living space, the kitchen incorporates integrated appliances and all with a great use of space in mind. Throughout the rest of the Apartment there is a good sized bedroom with a large walk-in wardrobe, three-piece shower room, underfloor heating in the bathroom, double glazing, a secure entry system, communal grounds and an allocated parking space directly outside the property.
This apartment is located centrally in Forest Hill at the top of the sought after Taymount Rise. Within a few moments of this property is an abundance of local independent shops, bars, cafes and restaurants including sour dough pizzeria Bona and St. David Coffee House. Furthermore there are handy high street stores including Sainsbury's and Boots.
Locally there is a great choice of green spaces and parks with the much admired Horniman Museum and Gardens a short stroll away.
There are great connections for commuters across the capital with the Overground approximately 5 minutes' walk away connecting to Canada Water in less than approx. 15 minutes, Shoreditch High Street in around 20 minutes, with Highbury and Islington approx. 35 minutes away. View more View less
- £329,995 1 bed semi-detached house for sale Copper Close, London SE19
- £310,000 1 bed property for sale Silver Close, London SE14
- £325,000 2 bed property for sale The Woodlands, London SE13
- £325,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Windsor Road, Thornton Heath CR7
- £325,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Glenbow Road, Downham, Bromley BR1
- £322,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Churchdown, Bromley BR1
- £300,000 1 bed property for sale Middleton Court, 30 Devonshire Road, Forest Hill, London SE23
- £300,000 1 bed detached house for sale Anerley Park, London SE20
- £350,000 1 bed property for sale Nunhead Grove, London SE15