- 4 bedrooms
- Tenure: Freehold (to be confirmed)
Description This four bedroom detached property is set on a corner plot and is immaculately presented throughout as has been extensively upgraded and improved by the current owners. Situated on a small desirable cul-de-sac in North Yate, Lime Croft is made up of just four bedroom detached properties. The ground floor accommodation offers a welcoming bright hallway, downstairs cloakroom, spacious lounge with wood-burner, a separate dining room and a modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with white granite surfaces. On the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms and a good sized single bedroom plus both the en-suite shower room and family bathroom have been upgraded. Outside the rear garden runs the width of the house and behind the double garage, so a lovely wide plot with large pond and decked seating area (suitable for hot tub!). To the front there is a double garage with replaced up and over door and parking for several vehicles.
The town of Yate is located approximately 5.8 miles from the M4 Junction 18 and 11.3 miles from the centre of Bristol. It has a train station with main line connections, a refurbished leisure centre, retail park including cinema and restaurants and a large shopping centre which caters for all needs. From Yate there is easy access to Chipping Sodbury with its historic High Street dating back to the 12th Century. Chipping Sodbury offers a wide and eclectic range of shops and established businesses and more recently a Waitrose store has been built in the centre of the town. There is a selection of both Primary and Secondary Schooling in the Yate area of good reputation plus Chipping Sodbury offers country walks on a lovely common which neighbours the golf course and cricket club.
Accommodation & Services
Corner Plot Location - Spacious Bright Entrance Hallway - Downstairs Cloakroom - Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with White Granite Surfaces - Lounge with Wood-Burning Stove - Dining Room - Four Good Sized Bedrooms - En-Suite Shower Room - Family Bathroom - Double Garage with Electric Roller Doors - Driveway For Several Vehicles - UPVC Double Glazed - Gas Central Heating with Replacement Boiler - Immaculately Presented - Garden with Decked Seating Area, Suitable for Hot Tub!
Milburys Property Consultants, their clients and any joint agents give notice that they have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings, heating systems, drains or services and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose.Interested parties are advised to obtain verification from their surveyor or relevant contractor. Statements pertaining to tenure are also given in good faith and should be verified by your legal representative. Digital images may, on occasion, include the use of a wide angle lens. Please ask if you have any queries about any of the images shown, prior to viewing. Where provided, floor plans are shown purely as an indication of layout. They are not scale drawingsand should not be treated as such. Complete listings and full details of all our properties (both for sale and to let) are available at View more View less
- £459,950 4 bed terraced house for sale The Parade, Chipping Sodbury, South Gloucestershire BS37
- £450,000 4 bed bungalow for sale The Greenaways, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol, Gloucestershire BS37
- £485,000 4 bed detached house for sale Clayhill Drive, Brimsham Park, Yate, South Gloucestershire BS37
- £462,495 4 bed detached house for sale The Lilac, Tyndale Reach, Wickwar GL12
- £460,000 4 bed detached house for sale Broad Lane, Yate, Bristol BS37
- £458,750 4 bed detached house for sale Latteridge Road, Iron Acton, Bristol, Gloucestershire BS37
- £495,000 4 bed detached house for sale Grassington Drive, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol BS37
- £450,000 4 bed detached house for sale Reed Road, Yate, Bristol, South Gloucestershire BS37
- £450,000 4 bed detached house for sale Amberley, Broad Lane, Yate BS37