- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Modern two bedroom apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Large double glazed picture windows
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Fully fitted family bathroom suite
- Underground secure allocated parking
- Separate fully fitted modern kitchen
- Close to the station/Cross Rail
- Town centre location
Description ### virtual viewing available ###
Situated within easy reach of Maidenhead town centre and mainline railway station is this immaculately presented modern apartment set within a popular residential development built in 2014 in the award winning Kidwells Park.
Presented to a very high standard throughout, ideal for todays modern needs with a spacious, light and bright lounge/diner with picture windows providing views over Maidenhead town centre, stunning fully fitted kitchen with built in appliances and high gloss finish units. Master bedroom provides more light and bright accommodation with en-suite shower room and built in wardrobes, a further double second bedroom all serviced by a fully fitted family bathroom suite. The property is on the third floor of the building and has a lift. There is also secure allocated parking.
Kidwell Park offers great recreational facilities and is just walk across the Bath Road into Maidenhead town centre with an excellent choice of shops, restaurants and bars.
M40 and M4 motorways are close by.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Security entry phone system which allows the front door to be opened from a mobile phone. Stairs or lift to all floors, communal lighting.
Vintage dark oak laminated wood flooring, large built in cupboard, radiator and doors to all rooms.
18'11" x 10'5" Dark oak laminated wood flooring, double glazed picture windows x2 with views over Maidenhead town centre and radiator.
11'11" x 6'9" Fitted range of white high gloss finish wall and base level units, work top surrounds with inset double sink unit and tiled and stainless steel splash backs. Built in oven, hob and extractor hood above. Radiator, tiled flooring, integrated fridge freezer and washing machine with spot lighting above.
14'1" x 11'1" Fitted carpet, radiator, double glazed picture window to rear, built in double wardrobe and door to en-suite.
Suite comprising tiled shower cubical with wall mounted shower unit, wash hand basin and low level wc. Heated towel rail, tiled walls and flooring with wall mounted shaver point.
11'1" x 9'1" Fitted carpet, radiator and double glazed picture window with view to rear.
Suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin and low level wc. Heated towel rail with tiled walls and flooring.
Under ground allocated parking space. Communal recreational grounds. View more View less
- £317,500 2 bed maisonette for sale Whyteladyes Lane, Cookham, Maidenhead SL6
- £300,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Calder Court, Gringer Hill, Maidenhead SL6
- £295,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Fernley Court, Maidenhead SL6
- £290,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Collier Close, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6
- £290,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Aldebury Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6
- £280,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Wootton Way, Maidenhead SL6
- £280,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Windermere Way, Burnham, Slough SL1
- £275,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Blakeney Court, Maidenhead SL6
- £275,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Brunel Road, Maidenhead SL6