- 2 bedrooms
- Character Property
- Open Fireplace
- Driveway Parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Close to local amenities
Description Rarely available within the heart of the Sandhurst Village stands this beautiful two bedroom semi-detached cottage boasting an array of character features and a large rear garden.
The ground floor offers two well proportioned reception rooms, one-off which features an open fire, a galley kitchen to the rear and a generous bathroom.
Upstairs offers two double bedrooms with further scope to extend subject to obtaining planning permissions.
To the rear of the property is a larger than average enclosed garden with an undercover patio area ideal for entertaining. At the bottom of the garden, there is a large storage shed with power.
To the front, the property has driveway parking which could be extended to allow for further parking. Conveniently, local shops and Sandhurst train station with good access to towns such as Wokingham and Reading are within walking distance.
Viewings highly recommended. View more View less
- £300,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale College Town, Sandhurst GU47
- £300,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Eaton Road, Camberley, Surrey GU15
- £300,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Frimley Road, Camberley, Surrey GU15
- £300,000 2 bed property for sale Nightjar Close, Farnborough GU14
- £304,995 2 bed terraced house for sale "Alverton" at Cricket Field Grove, Crowthorne RG45
- £310,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Evenlode Way, Sandhurst, Berkshire GU47
- £290,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Mulberry Close, Heath Park, Sandhurst GU47
- £309,950 2 bed end terrace house for sale Wargrove Drive, College Town, Sandhurst GU47
- £310,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Keble Way, Claremont Wood, Sandhurst GU47