- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Outstanding location on Marlow's premier road
- Well-appointed accommodation with a flexible layout
- Good size rooms with three double bedrooms
- Pretty courtyard garden with bi-folding doors to the kitchen
- Short level walk to the town and River Thames
- Off street parking
Description Set in the heart of Marlow in the townâs premier road, this lovely three double bedroom home has the benefit of a courtyard garden and off street parking.
Perfectly situated for access to the town, the river and the station, Dial Cottage is in the heart of Marlow on the townâs most highly regarded road. The Thames public slipway and jetty at the bottom of St Peter Street is just 100 yards, with the High Street equally accessible.
Marlow town offers a superb range of retailers, with an eclectic mix of local independent and national retailers. There are numerous bars, cafes and restaurants dotted around the town offering destinations for any occasion. The town itself is situated on the banks of the River Thames and the Thames Path follows the river through the town.
Just outside the town, the area opens out to glorious rolling countryside and a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Outdoor pursuits are numerous, as are golf, football, cricket and rugby clubs.
For commuters, the town has a train station to Paddington (via Maidenhead) and the M40 motorway is accessed from the A404(M) which passes the town.
River Thames â 100yds; Marlow High Street â 0.1 miles; Marlow Station â 0.4 miles
This lovely home is presented in great order throughout, in an attractive traditional style in keeping with the character of the property. The main reception room is a lovely room with fireplace and wood flooring. A particular feature of the property is the open plan kitchen and dining room with large bi-folding doors opening out onto a pretty courtyard garden. In addition to the ground floor is a third bedroom or study, along with a utility room that serves as an en suite shower room to this room. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, the main bedroom being particularly spacious, and a recently fitted bathroom. To the outside is a pretty courtyard garden and a driveway for parking.
Square Footage: 1108 sq ft
From the double roundabout at the end of the High Street in Marlow, head along Station Road and after 50 yards turn right into St. Peter Street. This property can be found on the right hand side of the road after about 50 yards. View more View less
- £850,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Furze Platt Road, Maidenhead SL6
- £825,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Burford Close, Marlow SL7
- £879,500 3 bed terraced house for sale Fishermans Retreat, Marlow SL7
- £850,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Carlton Place, Marlow SL7
- £795,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Station Road, Marlow SL7
- £875,000 4 bed detached house for sale Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7
- £875,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Wharf Lane, Bourne End SL8
- £775,000 3 bed detached house for sale Temple Mill Island, Marlow SL7
- £759,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Glade Road, Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7