- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Semi detached property
- Five bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Large fitted kitchen
- Chain free
- Off street parking
- Quiet street
- Close to local schools
- 1,532 sq.ft.
Description Enjoy convenient, low maintenance living in this immaculately maintained home set on Stowe Crescent, a sought after quiet residential street. It has been extended and is an excellent choice for families providing ready made, stylish living. It offers a convenient lifestyle and is within easy reach of schools, shops, Ruislip Woods and Ruislip Lido.
From our office on Ruislip High Street, turn left and proceed until the mini roundabout. Turn left onto Bury Street and continue, taking a left onto Ladygate Lane. Just before the end of the road, turn right onto Leaholme Way. Then take the first left onto Stowe Crescent.
Stowe Crescent is a sought after residential road situated in North Ruislip and within the catchment area of Whiteheath School as well as being in close proximity to a number of amenities including Ruislip Woods and Ruislip Lido which is approximately a 10 minute walk away. The local shops at Howletts Lane are moments away and offer a newsagents. Convenience store, post office and pharmacy. Ruislip High Street is approximately half a mile away and offers a good selection of shops and restaurants including Waitrose, Zaza, Pizza Express and CafÃ© Rouge. The Metropolitan/Piccadilly line station with its links to the City and Baker Street is located at the end of the high street.
An extended five bedroom semi detached home, immaculately presented throughout and offering light filled spacious rooms across two floors, perfect for family living. On the ground floor the entrance porch opens into the living room which benefits from the charm of a window overlooking the front with access to a sitting room at the rear. Double doors open from the sitting room to the garden. Flowing through to the right hand side is the dining room which leads straight to the large kitchen/diner at the rear of the property. The kitchen benefits from ample storage and some integrated appliances. The ground floor is complete with a playroom/study which includes its own bathroom complete with toilet, basin and shower. Access to the garden is also available from the study. On the first floor are four double bedrooms and one single bedroom with two of the rooms benefiting from fitted storage. There is also a fully tiled family bathroom.
The front of the property offers a large driveway for off street parking. The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with a storage shed. View more View less
- £699,950 5 bed end terrace house for sale Torbay Road, Harrow HA2
- £750,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Thirlmere Gardens, Northwood, Middlesex HA6
- £750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Thomas Drive, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8
- £775,000 5 bed end terrace house for sale Eastcote Road, Pinner HA5
- £800,000 5 bed bungalow for sale The Greenway, Ickenham, Uxbridge UB10
- £799,950 5 bed detached house for sale Belfry Avenue, Harefield, Uxbridge UB9
- £700,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Shenley Avenue, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £650,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Brixham Crescent, Ruislip HA4
- £635,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale West Mead, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4