- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- One bedroom first floor flat
- Edwardian conversion
- Additional loft room
- Share of freehold
- Close to Highams Park station
- Fitted kitchen
- Walking distance to local amenities
Description A sparkling one-bedroom apartment with space and character to spare. On the top floor of an Edwardian conversion, with a large converted loft space and charming features original and modern, itâs just a short walk from Highams Park station. Could this be the first London pad youâve been looking for?
Everything in this apartment is in its right place, the rooms are generously proportioned, and the loft has been beautifully converted. Itâs ready to move into while still allowing room for imaginative updates. Itâs close to all the amenities of the area, and within easy walking distance of the rolling hills of Higham Park itself.
If you lived hereâ¦
Youâll first find yourself in your languid lounge, over 310 square foot in all. The large double-glazed bay window lights the the brilliant white walls. Elegant cornicing and a ceiling rose set off the ceiling, and thereâs smart grey engineered flooring underfoot. Everything else is arranged around this lovely room. Your bedroom is just under 100 square foot, bright and white with carpet underfoot. Your kitchen's next door, almost seventy square foot with walnut-shaded engineered flooring underfoot. White metro tiled splashbacks sit above the ceramic sink.
Opposite is your sunny bathroom, nearly fifty square foot and fully tiled in white. Thereâs a traditional white suite including tub, and large grey tiles underfoot. The striking feature open wood staircase takes you up to the excellent extra space of your loft room. This is 190 square foot, with plenty of room for a double bed or a workspace, with the same soft carpet underfoot and a skylight overhead. Thereâs eaves storage cleverly converted into a row of drawers.
A six minute stroll will take you to Highams Park for the overground, two stops or nine minutes from Walthamstow Central for the Victoria Line. If youâre driving, you can be on the North Circular in a matter of minutes from home. The marvellous Highams Park is under a quarter of a mile away, with breathtaking views over London and a friendly community cafÃ©.
- Along with Highams Park itself thereâs a choice of other green spaces, with Memorial Park just over a mile from you, and the hidden gem of Pimp Hall Nature Reserve a short bus ride away.
- You might fancy a Sunday roast after a weekend walk, in which case the stately Royal Oak pub has got you covered (it offers bottomless brunches too).
- There are several schools rated outstanding within a mile of you, including St Maryâs and Trinity.
Lounge (5.8m x 5.0m (19'0" x 16'4"))
Kitchen (2.6m x 2.4m (8'6" x 7'10"))
Bedroom (3.5m x 2.6m (11'5" x 8'6"))
Bathroom (2.4m x 2.0m (7'10" x 6'6"))
Loft Room (4.9m x 3.5m (16'0" x 11'5"))
A word from the owner....
"I have loved living in Highams Park - A lovely community with great transport links and independent shops and restaurants." View more View less
- £315,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Hale End Road, Woodford Green, Essex IG8
- £325,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Granleigh Road, London E11
- £329,950 1 bed maisonette for sale Tynemouth Road, London N15
- £320,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Lambourne Gardens, London E4
- £325,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Walthamstow, Waltham Forest, London E17
- £300,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Mulberry Way, London E18
- £325,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Suffield Road, Chingford E4
- £300,000 1 bed maisonette for sale London Master Bakers Almshouses, Lea Bridge Road, London E10
- £315,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Hall Gardens, Chingford E4