- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Three double bedrooms
- Semi-detached house
- Stunning views over open countryside
- Two bathrooms
- Two receptions
- Double glazed
- Private rear garden
- Central heating
- Cloakroom/shower room
- Large fitted kitchen
Description A Superb Period three double bedroom semi detached family home ideally positioned within a mile of the Station and shops enjoying countryside views over open parkland and situated close to an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. This charming period property offers beautifully presented accommodation as well as many lovely features such log burning fireplaces, high ceilings, bay sash windows, a Utility room and an additional ground floor shower room and toilet.
Accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, a bright and spacious sitting room with bay sash window and feature fireplace, a cosy dining room/family room with wood burner and bay sash window to the side open to an attractive kitchen breakfast room, utility room and a downstairs shower/cloakroom.
The first floor offers three double bedrooms and a large stylishly modern family bathroom. The spacious loft offers potential for development. Externally, there is a well maintained private rear garden and to the front block paved hard standing.
Location: Chesham comprises a mixture of old and new properties set within the Chess Valley. Its town centre has a range of facilities including a pedestrianised High Street, excellent schooling for children of all ages, weekly farmers market, leisure centre, library and picturesque Lowndes Park. The Metropolitan Line railway station operates trains to Baker Street; there are also services to Marylebone and Euston from neighbouring towns. Access to M1, M4, M40 and the national motorway network is available via J18 of the M25 at Chorleywood, or via the A41 at Boxmoor or Berkhamsted joining the M25 at J20.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £475,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Bellingdon Road, Chesham HP5
- £475,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Bois Moor Road, Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £475,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Stubbs End Close, Amersham HP6
- £475,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Darlington Close, Amersham HP6
- £475,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £450,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Saunders End, Hyde Heath, Amersham, Buckinghamshire HP6
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Nashleigh Hill, Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5