- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Immaculate condition througout
- Off street parking and garage
- Walk in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen breakfast room
- Walking distance to tube lines
- Quiet location
- Easy access to A40/M25
Description A superb modern four bedroom detached home that offers great space and light throughout. It is nestled in a peaceful location and is a short walk to West Ruislip and Ickenham Stations. This property is a great opportunity for a family to move straight in to and enjoy. It briefly comprises of a dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, living room, four double bedrooms, three bathrooms and a downstairs w/c.
From our Ickenham office turn right and continue to the end of the road. Take a left onto the High Road and at the second traffic lights turn right onto Aylsham drive, then turn left onto Josiah drive and Truesdales will be on the right. The house is situated on the right hand side.
Truesdale's is tucked away in a peaceful road, located a short walk away from Ickenham village which offers a superb range of fashionable shops, cafes and restaurants. West Ruislip Station is a 5 minute walk away and is serviced by both tube (Central line) and train lines into Marylebone Station via Chiltern Railways. Ickenham Station (Metropolitan/Piccadilly lines) is closeby and provides reliable links into the City and West End. For the motorist the A40 is a short drive away providing access to Central London, Oxford, Heathrow and Watford. For families, there are a number of highly regarded schools including Breakspear Infant and Juniors and Vyners Senior School, along with a number of leisure facilities including Uxbridge Golf Club and Ruislip Bowls Club. Truesdales is in an ideal location for those seeking convenience and connections to London.
Boasting nearly 2000 sq ft of space and presented in immaculate condition this property offers a great opportunity to move straight into and enjoy. On the ground floor of the property is a large welcoming entrance hall. To the right of the hall and front aspect is the dining room. At the end of the hall is the impressive kitchen/breakfast room. Here you will find a centre island, ample worktop/storage space and integrated appliances. This room is made extra special with the addition of a exposed brick feature wall. From here there are also patio doors leading to the garden. Moving back to the hallway and completing the downstairs accommodation is a lift providing access to all floors, a w/c and extra storage space. On the first floor is the living room which is also front aspect. This is a spacious room flooded with natural light coming in from two large windows. On this floor there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Moving up to the top floor, here you will find two bedrooms both with the benefit of en-suites. The master bedroom also has a walk-in wardrobe. Throughout this property are well decorated large rooms with luxury finishes providing the perfect setting for a modern family.
This property comes with off street parking for two cars to the right of the property. There is also a separate garage for additional parking or storage and a side gate leading to the garden. The rear garden is a manageable size with a lawn area and patio to enjoy in the summer months. View more View less
- £850,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Cannonbury Avenue, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £850,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Northwood Way, Northwood HA6
- £845,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Thornhill Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB10
- £850,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Eastcote Road, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £859,950 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Morford Way, Eastcote HA4
- £860,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Deane Way, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £825,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Herlwyn Avenue, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £875,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Keswick Gardens, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £825,000 4 bed bungalow for sale The Chase, Ickenham UB10